Free Diet Advice from 3J

alright..
im 17 years old and need to gain some weight for my competative sports
currently sitting at 165lbs
6'0"
BF=15.06%
BMR= 1892.75
TDEE=2933

Simply need to gain weight(muscle mass). I currently am working out 4 days a week since early november and hre and there before that. I'm a highly active kid, training MMA once every week, and lacrosse 3-4 times a week, may-july, Iwould like to be somewhere around 180-190 lb range.

I know you need a specific diet. Lets be honest, I'm 17 I eat oven pizzas and McDonalds.
I would be very thankful if you could plan a diet out for me so I can have good results with creatine cycles.

i dont plan out diets for people because it takes wayyy too long.. instead.. i have u post up a diet and ill make the changes necessary...

planned diets cost money because they take too much time... if u do it this way it'll be a free service.. and pretty much the same advice..

use fitday.com.. read through post 1 on this thread

Weight:150lbs
BF%: hovering around 8%(according to my hand held monitor)
Experience: Been training for 2 years
Goals: Bulk to 180ish before i start to cut. Want to stay as lean as possible with MINIMAL fat gains.

Did my calculations( x it by 1.5 because I wporkout usually 5 times a week but do nothing else really besides that. except for in the field because I am currently completeing a fire fighting/rescue technician course. we do work in the field but nothing THAT taxing on my body. I mean it was at first but now its not too bad. some weeks were in class all day. some weeks were in the field all day so it really depends. I dont do much else besides study/train/eat/sleep while here because it is a fairly rural area. the city is very small and isolated. When I finish up end of march/early april I will be on workterm(2 24 hour shifts a week) and will also be more active seeing as i will be back in my hometown. but for now im fairly chilled out besides my weight training routine.

ANYWAYS

I got something around 3100 calories. I am currently getting in around 3200 so I guess thats a good start ? I just recently bumped them up from 2900.

My diet is currently something like this. Honestly I've been switching it up alot lately but i usually eat the same thing.

Marcros: Protein/Carb/Fat

Breakfast @ 8:00am: -750mls of eggwhites
cooked in 1 Tbsp of
EVOO with small
amount of ketchup
84 / 8 / 4

-3 packages of quaker
instant oats with 4
packs of sugar twin
12 / 57 / 6

-1 fuze shape
0 / 4 / 0

Total: 800 cals 96 / 65 / 10

Snack @ 10:30am: 1 Protein Bar
14 / 22 / 5.7

Total: 193 cals 14 / 22 / 5.7

* I eat a protein bar because like I said, sometimes we are in the field and its the only thing I can take and eat quick because we get no breaks. In the classroom we dont know usually what time well get our break so I take this there as well.

Lunch @ 12:30pm: -4 slices of ezikiel bread
with 8 slices of chicken
,turkey or ham
46 / 56 / 4

- 1 scoop of myofusion
1 scoop of elitefusion7
48 / 16 / 9

Total: 823 cals 94/ 72 / 13

Snack @ 3:00pm: Protein Bar
14 / 22 / 5.7

Total 193 cals 14 / 22 / 5.7

Pre workout @ 5:00pm( depending on if i fall asleep after school could be as late as 6:00pm):
-3 packages of quaker oats
-1 scoop of whey
-1 scoop of casein
60 / 63 / 8
- 1 slice of ezikiel sesame bread
4 / 14 / 0.5

Total: 680 cals 64 / 77 / 8.5

* I combine the oats and protein powder in a bowl. Mix it with water and sugar twin and then spread it on a sheet or pan and freeze it. Its kind of like a frozen bar I love the taste of it. Ive been eating this pre workout now for the past 2 1/2 months.

Post workout @ 8:30-9:00ish(again depending on what happens after school, could be earlier or later give or take a half hour):
- 1 scoop of myofusion
-1 scoop of whey
- gatorade orange g2
- 1 cup of rasberries OR 1 slice
ezikiel bread

- 1 medium-large sized banana

Total: 533 cals 54 / 60 / 4

Before bed @ 10:30-11:00(usually try to be in bed by 11:00):
-1 scoop of casein

24/ 3 / 1

Total: 120 cals 24 / 3 / 1

DAILY TOTAL: 3342 cals 360 / 321 / 48

I tried adding omega 3-6-9 oil by omega nutrition to every meal except pre and post. Should I continue doing this ? It tastes horrible. The Macros for that are Per 15mls: 120 cals: 0 / 0/ 14

2 grams saturated
8 grams polyunsaturates
4 grams omega-6
4 grams omega 3
4 gramsmonounsaturates

My training WAS 6-7 days a week. But i found it very taxing on my body so I am now trying 5 days a week. 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off. But that can vary as well.

My routine consists of: 1 Chest/Tris
2 Back/ Bis
3 Shoulders/ Abs
4 OFF
5 Arms
6 Chest Tris(repeat
the cycle here)
7 OFF

May consider adding in a leg day there somewhere. I know it sounds stupid to alot of people here but my main concern is my upper body. Legs dont really come into mind much. I mean I would like to train them but the fact is I HATE training them. Some days i can get into it if im in the mood but i seriously hate training legs. I do deadlifts on back days though.

Over the summer Ive done alot of cardio. Wasnt keeping track of my weight and slacked off on cals, strict diet and training. and lost 10lbs. I kind of accidently stumbled myself into learning how to cut and what works for me when cutting because I cut alot of fat. and was considerbly leaner than at 155. and still retained most of my muscle lean mass. I was @ 155 and weighed myself a couple of months ago here @ 144... Back up to 150 now. Anyways my goal now is to get to 180 then start another cut. I know my diet needs work and I think I included all the info you asked for. If you need any other info just ask.

Would like some input, advice, and tips about diet and training. Anything you would change here ? Help me customize my diet and training better for my specific goals. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Brandon.

im a starter , i've been working for 2 months and gained 9 lbs only..

weight:119 lbs
height:5.5 feet
bf: 10%
Bmr:1511
TDEE:2342

i want to gain weight and build up not a huge body but a good one with big biceps and nice chest with abs .. i have no diet plan at all .. i take protein shakes and eat 3 or 4 meals a day .. most of my meals are rice and meat both white and red meat .. my workout is as follows:

Day 1:chest/Biceps
Day 2:shoulders
Day 3:back/triceps
Day 4:Legs

i work 6 days per week and i take 3 shakes a day , 1 at the morning , the second 3o minutes before my workout , and the last one directly after my workout ..

Last edited:
Weight:150lbs
BF%: hovering around 8%(according to my hand held monitor)
Experience: Been training for 2 years
Goals: Bulk to 180ish before i start to cut. Want to stay as lean as possible with MINIMAL fat gains.

Did my calculations( x it by 1.5 because I wporkout usually 5 times a week but do nothing else really besides that. except for in the field because I am currently completeing a fire fighting/rescue technician course. we do work in the field but nothing THAT taxing on my body. I mean it was at first but now its not too bad. some weeks were in class all day. some weeks were in the field all day so it really depends. I dont do much else besides study/train/eat/sleep while here because it is a fairly rural area. the city is very small and isolated. When I finish up end of march/early april I will be on workterm(2 24 hour shifts a week) and will also be more active seeing as i will be back in my hometown. but for now im fairly chilled out besides my weight training routine.

ANYWAYS

I got something around 3100 calories. I am currently getting in around 3200 so I guess thats a good start ? I just recently bumped them up from 2900.

My diet is currently something like this. Honestly I've been switching it up alot lately but i usually eat the same thing.

Marcros: Protein/Carb/Fat

Breakfast @ 8:00am: -750mls of eggwhites
cooked in 1 Tbsp of
EVOO with small
amount of ketchup
84 / 8 / 4

-3 packages of quaker
instant oats with 4
packs of sugar twin
12 / 57 / 6

-1 fuze shape
0 / 4 / 0

Total: 800 cals 96 / 65 / 10

Snack @ 10:30am: 1 Protein Bar
14 / 22 / 5.7

Total: 193 cals 14 / 22 / 5.7

* I eat a protein bar because like I said, sometimes we are in the field and its the only thing I can take and eat quick because we get no breaks. In the classroom we dont know usually what time well get our break so I take this there as well.

Lunch @ 12:30pm: -4 slices of ezikiel bread
with 8 slices of chicken
,turkey or ham
46 / 56 / 4

- 1 scoop of myofusion
1 scoop of elitefusion7
48 / 16 / 9

Total: 823 cals 94/ 72 / 13

Snack @ 3:00pm: Protein Bar
14 / 22 / 5.7
i really dislike this crap.. but if you have to you have to
Total 193 cals 14 / 22 / 5.7

Pre workout @ 5:00pm( depending on if i fall asleep after school could be as late as 6:00pm):
-3 packages of quaker oats
-1 scoop of whey
-1 scoop of casein
60 / 63 / 8
- 1 slice of ezikiel sesame bread
4 / 14 / 0.5

Total: 680 cals 64 / 77 / 8.5
this is crap.. eat real food... 4 of ur meals have protein powders in them... how bout some chicken.. tuna... meat..
* I combine the oats and protein powder in a bowl. Mix it with water and sugar twin and then spread it on a sheet or pan and freeze it. Its kind of like a frozen bar I love the taste of it. Ive been eating this pre workout now for the past 2 1/2 months.

Post workout @ 8:30-9:00ish(again depending on what happens after school, could be earlier or later give or take a half hour):
- 1 scoop of myofusion
-1 scoop of whey
- gatorade orange g2
- 1 cup of rasberries OR 1 slice
ezikiel bread

- 1 medium-large sized banana

Total: 533 cals 54 / 60 / 4

Before bed @ 10:30-11:00(usually try to be in bed by 11:00):
-1 scoop of casein

24/ 3 / 1

Total: 120 cals 24 / 3 / 1

DAILY TOTAL: 3342 cals 360 / 321 / 48

I tried adding omega 3-6-9 oil by omega nutrition to every meal except pre and post. Should I continue doing this ? It tastes horrible. The Macros for that are Per 15mls: 120 cals: 0 / 0/ 14

2 grams saturated
8 grams polyunsaturates
4 grams omega-6
4 grams omega 3
4 gramsmonounsaturates

My training WAS 6-7 days a week. But i found it very taxing on my body so I am now trying 5 days a week. 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off. But that can vary as well.

My routine consists of: 1 Chest/Tris
2 Back/ Bis
3 Shoulders/ Abs
4 OFF
5 Arms
6 Chest Tris(repeat
the cycle here)
7 OFF

May consider adding in a leg day there somewhere. I know it sounds stupid to alot of people here but my main concern is my upper body. Legs dont really come into mind much. I mean I would like to train them but the fact is I HATE training them. Some days i can get into it if im in the mood but i seriously hate training legs. I do deadlifts on back days though.

Over the summer Ive done alot of cardio. Wasnt keeping track of my weight and slacked off on cals, strict diet and training. and lost 10lbs. I kind of accidently stumbled myself into learning how to cut and what works for me when cutting because I cut alot of fat. and was considerbly leaner than at 155. and still retained most of my muscle lean mass. I was @ 155 and weighed myself a couple of months ago here @ 144... Back up to 150 now. Anyways my goal now is to get to 180 then start another cut. I know my diet needs work and I think I included all the info you asked for. If you need any other info just ask.

Would like some input, advice, and tips about diet and training. Anything you would change here ? Help me customize my diet and training better for my specific goals. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Brandon.

add 15g of efa's to your bed time meal... a whole hass avocado.. almond butter.. etc.. would work best

im a starter , i've been working for 2 months and gained 9 lbs only..

weight:119 lbs
height:5.5 feet
bf: 10%
Bmr:1511
TDEE:2342

i want to gain weight and build up not a huge body but a good one with big biceps and nice chest with abs .. i have no diet plan at all .. i take protein shakes and eat 3 or 4 meals a day .. most of my meals are rice and meat both white and red meat .. my workout is as follows:

Day 1:chest/Biceps
Day 2:shoulders
Day 3:back/triceps
Day 4:Legs

i work 6 days per week and i take 3 shakes a day , 1 at the morning , the second 3o minutes before my workout , and the last one directly after my workout ..
ur gonna have to get specific about ur daily intake with macros buddy

ok , actually im not a good eater at all , i'll have to say that i eat 3 meals a day . at the morning i eat cheese at 9am having 9g protein and with 7 as fat and 35 calories , then i eat again at 3 pm rice and chicken having both 50g protein and total carbs 80g with 500 calories and 25 fat and then after my workout at 8 pm i take a protein shake of muscle juice having 55g protein , and 168 carbs with 17g of fat and 1020 calories , and at last at 11 pm i eat 4 eggs having 280 calories , 23 fat , 1.5 carbs and 29g of proteins , that's my daily diet , i knw i have to eat much better and im looking for advice , i can't be more specific about my meals .. so my daily intake value will be : 143g of protein , 60g of fat , 260g of carbs , 1835 calories with my protein shake and without it the numbers will be the following : 88g proteins , 43g fat , 92g of carbs , and 815 calories..

Hey 3J, hope you won't mind taking a look at this. I think I covered my stats and what I'm eating pretty well below. I've never been on a cycle or anything but I'm still posting here due to how important diet is regardless of if you're on juice or not.

I've been working out for almost a year and a half now, I'm currently on a 3 day split training program, where I lift weights 3 days then rest 1, and repeat.
Big muscle groups are worked with 2 super-sets of 3 exercises(4sets/10-12reps), Small Muscles are worked with 1 super-set of 3 exercises (4sets/10-15reps)
After the weight workout there's a 20 min cardio session which can either be some incline walking on the treadmill, stationary bike or the stair-machine with low to medium intensity.

Day1: Back/Triceps/Obliques
Day2: Legs/Shoulders/Calves
Day3: Chest/Biceps/Abs
Day4: 40min Low-Medium Intensity Cardio

this 4th Cardio day is something I've just been doing for the last week, I used not to have any physical activity on my 4th day before and just rest.

That being said I'm listing my stats but I have no way of measuring my BF so I'm uploading a couple pics I just took with my cellphone cam, hope the quality is ok :s.

Weight: 157
Height: 5' 9''
Bf%: ?
Goals: About two months ago I was at around 168 pounds and I decided I'd try and cut most of my fat out to hopefully get my abs showing. This is something I would still like to achieve pretty much: having a well defined torso.
BMR: ?
TDEE: ?

Diet for most days is usually like this, although slight changes may apply, like having white rice for breakfast or lunch instead of oatmeal or whole bread.
dietm.jpg

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs033.snc6/166335_190648057627890_100000480904150_681723_7032486_n.jpg

I do have a sedentary lifestyle where I'm either at home on the computer or on campus studying.

Hours for meals are usually as follows:
06:30 fish oil
07:00 breakfast + multivitamin
07:30 pre workout supplement (currently jack3d)
08:10 workout
10:00 post workout shake + glutamine
11:00 lunch
14:00 afternoon snack
17:00 dinner
20:00 nighttime snack
22:00 bed

edit: please let me know if you want me to format my food intake the way everyone else has in order for you to have an easier time making suggestions or if it's fine like this, thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for these informative post. i can lose my weight to follow this diet plan. it will also give me strength in exercis

Last edited:
3J, I notice on here you are not a big fan of whey protein other than post workout. Is this because it gets metabolized quickly and spikes the blood with circulating peptides and amino acids or is because of low bioavailability--poorly absorbed?

Reading this post is the first I have heard about this. Whey protein is a big staple for me. I am lacto-ovo vegitarian and supplement about 120 grams of IsoPure whey isolate/day taken at 4 different times and 20 grams casinate at night.

It would be *real* difficult to get in enough protein if I cut this back to just PWO.

Thanks for the information.

Ok, so I have some of this figured out. I am going to have to post again when I add up the macros as that is taking some time.

Weight: 152
Height: 5'4"
BF: 19% per calipers

Goals: I am 11 weeks out from a show and would like to compete in bodybuilding portion this time instead of figure.

BMR: 1465.8
TDEE: 2271.99

Current Diet:
Meal 1: supplements like vits, fat burner
2egg whites
2whole eggs
1tbsp salsa
1/4 c oatmeal (not instant) with cinnamon, flax seed and 10 fresh blueberries

Meal 2: 6oz chicken breast with mrs dash or 6oz tilapia with garam masala
4-6oz green beans
4oz sweet potato or reg potato with garlic/rosemary seasoning

Meal 3: Protein shake (myofusion - 1 scoop)
1tbsp naturally more peanut butter (169 cals, 10g protein, 11g fat for 2tbsp)

Meal 4: 8oz steak
4oz green beans
4oz brown rice

Meal 5: 6oz chicken (see meal 2) minus the potato

Meal 6: Protein shake (myofusion - 1 scoop)

*I also drink a 16oz cup of coffee a day with stevia and a shot of creamer, a half gallon to a gallon of water. Only have a 20oz diet pop once a week.

*days I hit gym: 1 scoop shotgun half hr before gym, shake after then food within hr of home

*Problem I run into is I guess ill planning on my part but I'm not sure how to plan out meals ahead for 4 days. I work 4-12hr days in a row. How can you keep that many pre-cooked meals good?

Workout:
sun off (8am work)
mon-wed 530am cardio (8am work)
thu morning 9am: 2 hrs in gym
chest and biceps
30mins stair master

thu evening 6p: 2 hrs at gym
back and tri
30 on stairmaster or tredmil

fri morning 9a:
abs and 45 mins cardio

sat afternoon 1p: 2 hrs
legs

I will write back with more info when I get the macros figured out. I kept a diary for a few days writting down times and what specifically. Adding it up is taking some time. Can you help?

3J, I notice on here you are not a big fan of whey protein other than post workout. Is this because it gets metabolized quickly and spikes the blood with circulating peptides and amino acids or is because of low bioavailability--poorly absorbed?

Reading this post is the first I have heard about this. Whey protein is a big staple for me. I am lacto-ovo vegitarian and supplement about 120 grams of IsoPure whey isolate/day taken at 4 different times and 20 grams casinate at night.

It would be *real* difficult to get in enough protein if I cut this back to just PWO.

Thanks for the information.

Whole foods are ALWAYS preferred. Takes several hours for your body to break down whole foods. This helps the metabolism AND feeds your body over the course of those few hours while its breaking them down. Obviously shakes are better than only eating 3 meals a day but you should try to minimize it to pwo only.

If you absolutely cant do whole foods you may want to add some casein to the whey.

Why would it be so hard to get the protein from whole foods? preparation? finances? not enough free time?

ok , actually im not a good eater at all , i'll have to say that i eat 3 meals a day . at the morning i eat cheese at 9am having 9g protein and with 7 as fat and 35 calories , then i eat again at 3 pm rice and chicken having both 50g protein and total carbs 80g with 500 calories and 25 fat and then after my workout at 8 pm i take a protein shake of muscle juice having 55g protein , and 168 carbs with 17g of fat and 1020 calories , and at last at 11 pm i eat 4 eggs having 280 calories , 23 fat , 1.5 carbs and 29g of proteins , that's my daily diet , i knw i have to eat much better and im looking for advice , i can't be more specific about my meals .. so my daily intake value will be : 143g of protein , 60g of fat , 260g of carbs , 1835 calories with my protein shake and without it the numbers will be the following : 88g proteins , 43g fat , 92g of carbs , and 815 calories..
this is an absolute head ache to read...plz put it in the format i have my sample diets on the first post of this thread

Whole foods are ALWAYS preferred. Takes several hours for your body to break down whole foods. This helps the metabolism AND feeds your body over the course of those few hours while its breaking them down. Obviously shakes are better than only eating 3 meals a day but you should try to minimize it to pwo only.

If you absolutely cant do whole foods you may want to add some casein to the whey.

Why would it be so hard to get the protein from whole foods? preparation? finances? not enough free time?
great post!

Hey 3J, hope you won't mind taking a look at this. I think I covered my stats and what I'm eating pretty well below. I've never been on a cycle or anything but I'm still posting here due to how important diet is regardless of if you're on juice or not.

I've been working out for almost a year and a half now, I'm currently on a 3 day split training program, where I lift weights 3 days then rest 1, and repeat.
Big muscle groups are worked with 2 super-sets of 3 exercises(4sets/10-12reps), Small Muscles are worked with 1 super-set of 3 exercises (4sets/10-15reps)
After the weight workout there's a 20 min cardio session which can either be some incline walking on the treadmill, stationary bike or the stair-machine with low to medium intensity.

Day1: Back/Triceps/Obliques
Day2: Legs/Shoulders/Calves
Day3: Chest/Biceps/Abs
Day4: 40min Low-Medium Intensity Cardio

this 4th Cardio day is something I've just been doing for the last week, I used not to have any physical activity on my 4th day before and just rest.

That being said I'm listing my stats but I have no way of measuring my BF so I'm uploading a couple pics I just took with my cellphone cam, hope the quality is ok :s.

Weight: 157
Height: 5' 9''
Bf%: ?
Goals: About two months ago I was at around 168 pounds and I decided I'd try and cut most of my fat out to hopefully get my abs showing. This is something I would still like to achieve pretty much: having a well defined torso.
BMR: ?
TDEE: ?

Diet for most days is usually like this, although slight changes may apply, like having white rice for breakfast or lunch instead of oatmeal or whole bread.
dietm.jpg

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs033.snc6/166335_190648057627890_100000480904150_681723_7032486_n.jpg

I do have a sedentary lifestyle where I'm either at home on the computer or on campus studying.

Hours for meals are usually as follows:
06:30 fish oil
07:00 breakfast + multivitamin
07:30 pre workout supplement (currently jack3d)
08:10 workout
10:00 post workout shake + glutamine
11:00 lunch
14:00 afternoon snack
17:00 dinner
20:00 nighttime snack
22:00 bed

edit: please let me know if you want me to format my food intake the way everyone else has in order for you to have an easier time making suggestions or if it's fine like this, thanks.

calc ur bmr tdee with 19% bf and let me know what it is.. and yes... i want u to format ur food intake the way everyone else has

Ok, so I have some of this figured out. I am going to have to post again when I add up the macros as that is taking some time.

Weight: 152
Height: 5'4"
BF: 19% per calipers
damn woman.. u must be strong 152 at 19% is nice...
Goals: I am 11 weeks out from a show and would like to compete in bodybuilding portion this time instead of figure.
ok
BMR: 1465.8
TDEE: 2271.99

Current Diet:
Meal 1: supplements like vits, fat burner
2egg whites
2whole eggs
1tbsp salsa
1/4 c oatmeal (not instant) with cinnamon, flax seed and 10 fresh blueberries

Meal 2: 6oz chicken breast with mrs dash or 6oz tilapia with garam masala
4-6oz green beans
4oz sweet potato or reg potato with garlic/rosemary seasoning

Meal 3: Protein shake (myofusion - 1 scoop)
1tbsp naturally more peanut butter (169 cals, 10g protein, 11g fat for 2tbsp)
is this pre workout??? post workout??
Meal 4: 8oz steak
4oz green beans
4oz brown rice
ok.. this is an issue... take the 88oz steak and make that meal 6.... drop the protien shake in meal 6 and add a lean meat here.. chicken, fish, turkey.. i could care less what it is as long as it isn't beef and isn't fattening...
Meal 5: 6oz chicken (see meal 2) minus the potato

Meal 6: Protein shake (myofusion - 1 scoop)

*I also drink a 16oz cup of coffee a day with stevia and a shot of creamer, a half gallon to a gallon of water. Only have a 20oz diet pop once a week.

*days I hit gym: 1 scoop shotgun half hr before gym, shake after then food within hr of home

*Problem I run into is I guess ill planning on my part but I'm not sure how to plan out meals ahead for 4 days. I work 4-12hr days in a row. How can you keep that many pre-cooked meals good?

Workout:
sun off (8am work)
mon-wed 530am cardio (8am work)
thu morning 9am: 2 hrs in gym
chest and biceps
30mins stair master

thu evening 6p: 2 hrs at gym
back and tri
30 on stairmaster or tredmil

fri morning 9a:
abs and 45 mins cardio

sat afternoon 1p: 2 hrs
legs

I will write back with more info when I get the macros figured out. I kept a diary for a few days writting down times and what specifically. Adding it up is taking some time. Can you help?

yea... macros would help alot...

are u using fitday??

Why would it be so hard to get the protein from whole foods? preparation? finances? not enough free time?[/QUOTE]

The main problem is just that it is hard to get 1gm/pound body weight being vegitarian. I am 6'5 and weigh 250 at about 12% bf so I typically use whey or casein to make up the difference between what I get from whole food and how much I think is needed.

Thanks for the input.

The main problem is just that it is hard to get 1gm/pound body weight being vegitarian. I am 6'5 and weigh 250 at about 12% bf so I typically use whey or casein to make up the difference between what I get from whole food and how much I think is needed.

Thanks for the input.[/QUOTE]

if your a strict vegge u have no choice...

can u eat egg whites??? is that a no no in ur diet?

Just wanna say that i am on page 20 of a forty one page log . don't worry not posting yet cause i respect you enuf to read it all and get all ur knowledge and then come out with the set diet but dayum ur patience is awesome .

I mean if i read one more post that is not in the format of your POST 1 thru 3 ..Jesus man ..1st post tells the rules and requirements .. but anyhow go ahead and rep me cause after 41 pages i will make u proud ..

ps yes i just joined and i have been reading just your posts for now cause i respect u that much not to ask a dumb question . wish others would be like me

will also say that so far i haven't seen what you recommend about cheap foods cause finances are a issue but then again i got twenty more pages to read

so i guess just saying thanks and see u soon via question and diet post

Back