Free Diet Advice from 3J

Sup 3J Can you please take a look at my new diet i'd much appreciate it.

Age 26
Height 5'11-6ft
Weight 180
BF 17%
Calculated Macros

172g of Pro
70 g of Fat
196g of CHO

Actual Diet

PreWO
Green Apple
Dessicated Liver

PostWO
Whole Raw Milk
Egg White Protein
Lemon Extract
Whole Potatoes Baked(No fat added)
Poached Eggs(Yolk raw)

Lunch
Cinnamon on Brown Rice
Green Peas
Pineapple
Fish Oil
Green Tea Decaf

Dinner
Baked Free Range Turkey Burgers
Natural Peanut Butter No sodium added
Green Salad w Extra Virgin Olive oil Cold Pressed and Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
White Mushroom & Green Onion Broth
100% Whole Wheat Sprouted Bagel
Chamomile Tea Decaf

Short Term Goal lose 10lbs while keeping mass.

Last edited:
Hey bro,
I am a newbie to forum and even to gym world so i need to start from A,B,C...
I am 19
Weight 123
Height 5"7
Yea I am pretty serious about getting a proper diet and proper workout routine,
My goal is getting huge and put up some more height so any suggestion would be great.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Gsvz

Height 178

Weight: 84 kg , then i get down to 84 kg,, i have been around 84 kg since april.

Bf: at this moment is little bit low, but it slowly increase since i have been eating alot lately, only clean food, and do 3 cardio a week,

Goals: Gain lean muscle mass, im tyred of gaining fat, it taked me 2-3 month to go from 70 kg to 110 kg, and only fats and water gain, i realy didnt now how to eat at that time, and it taked me more then 1 year to loss all thats fats and water. but now im tryng to build as much as i can. Becaus i am so far 6 month away from my first contest, and i have no coach or someone who can guide me when it comes to diet, i have made all the diet myself so far, i am motivated and willing to learn to get to new level....!

You explain very well all things at one place about diet planing. I think if peoples follow these tips they can easily control their diet and also maintain their healths.

3J wondering if you can point me in the right general direction as well.

Age 25
Height 5' 11"
Weight 206lbs
BF% 20
BMR 1947
TDEE 2677

Im active duty miltary, so aside from the moderate PT at work in the am. Depending on how taxing the workday is, I will sometimes hit the gym for another hour after work for some circuit type lifting, or some moderate cardio.

My biggest issue is the diet. I love to eat. Food is my vice. Some guys drink, or smoke. I eat. I love food. And when Im not eating my 3 squares in the chow hall, Im skipping meals all day until dinner with my wife in the evenings. Which usually consists of chicken, vegetables, pasta or rice or couscous. My biggest killers have been the late night bowl of cereal with whole milk, or one a really late worknight, a quick meal at fastfood joint. Ive since cut out the cereal, switched to 2% milk if ANY, no more fastfood. But now I find myself eating a banana on my way to work. eating a sandwich at lunch, and dinner with the wife. Come bed time Im so hungry, its hard to sleep. Thoughts?

My goal is to get down into the 10-12% BF. And develop a better WAY OF LIFE!

i need help,
170cm
71kg
my goal = stay on 85-90kg,
its sound weird, and probly easy, its about only 20kg more on, but i have difficult to gain, cuz my diet,

hey bud, you need to go back and read post 1
Hello i'm new to all this dieting and training. i've just recently started going to the gym

age- 20
weight - 140lbs
height - 5'9
bf - 9%
goals..my goal is to bulk up and put on 3-4 stone.
i've got a gym routine, wrote up from a member on this site,
and looking for a diet to help me bulk up on what to eat/what time's etc

would be great if you could help, also seen your other thread about where i pay, very interested in that

Sup 3J Can you please take a look at my new diet i'd much appreciate it.

Age 26
Height 5'11-6ft
Weight 180
BF 17%
Calculated Macros

172g of Pro
70 g of Fat
196g of CHO

Actual Diet

PreWO
Green Apple
Dessicated Liver

PostWO
Whole Raw Milk
Egg White Protein
Lemon Extract
Whole Potatoes Baked(No fat added)
Poached Eggs(Yolk raw)

Lunch
Cinnamon on Brown Rice
Green Peas
Pineapple
Fish Oil
Green Tea Decaf

Dinner
Baked Free Range Turkey Burgers
Natural Peanut Butter No sodium added
Green Salad w Extra Virgin Olive oil Cold Pressed and Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
White Mushroom & Green Onion Broth
100% Whole Wheat Sprouted Bagel
Chamomile Tea Decaf

Short Term Goal lose 10lbs while keeping mass.
so you dont have any carbs pre workout? no protein?

go back and read post 1 please
Hey bro,
I am a newbie to forum and even to gym world so i need to start from A,B,C...
I am 19
Weight 123
Height 5"7
Yea I am pretty serious about getting a proper diet and proper workout routine,
My goal is getting huge and put up some more height so any suggestion would be great.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Gsvz

please go back and read post 1.. guys if you cannot follow directions i will not help you with your diet

Height 178

Weight: 84 kg , then i get down to 84 kg,, i have been around 84 kg since april.

Bf: at this moment is little bit low, but it slowly increase since i have been eating alot lately, only clean food, and do 3 cardio a week,

Goals: Gain lean muscle mass, im tyred of gaining fat, it taked me 2-3 month to go from 70 kg to 110 kg, and only fats and water gain, i realy didnt now how to eat at that time, and it taked me more then 1 year to loss all thats fats and water. but now im tryng to build as much as i can. Becaus i am so far 6 month away from my first contest, and i have no coach or someone who can guide me when it comes to diet, i have made all the diet myself so far, i am motivated and willing to learn to get to new level....!

3J wondering if you can point me in the right general direction as well.

Age 25
Height 5' 11"
Weight 206lbs
BF% 20
BMR 1947
TDEE 2677

Im active duty miltary, so aside from the moderate PT at work in the am. Depending on how taxing the workday is, I will sometimes hit the gym for another hour after work for some circuit type lifting, or some moderate cardio.

My biggest issue is the diet. I love to eat. Food is my vice. Some guys drink, or smoke. I eat. I love food. And when Im not eating my 3 squares in the chow hall, Im skipping meals all day until dinner with my wife in the evenings. Which usually consists of chicken, vegetables, pasta or rice or couscous. My biggest killers have been the late night bowl of cereal with whole milk, or one a really late worknight, a quick meal at fastfood joint. Ive since cut out the cereal, switched to 2% milk if ANY, no more fastfood. But now I find myself eating a banana on my way to work. eating a sandwich at lunch, and dinner with the wife. Come bed time Im so hungry, its hard to sleep. Thoughts?

My goal is to get down into the 10-12% BF. And develop a better WAY OF LIFE!

hey,

so you have not really posted a diet that i can critique... i would need a diet to give you my opinion on what to change..

that being said, you might want to go into a keto diet.. just cut out all your carbs.. much on nuts when your hungry in the afternoon or between meals and NEVER miss a meal whenever possible.. that will take weight off pretty damn quick

Hey 3J.

Weight: 175
Height: 5 10
BF: Around 15%
Goal: to lose weight, preferably body fat

I have been doing Keto, here a pic of my diet, started simple

Meat, cheese, and PB.

dw47jb.jpg

I want to cut, and lose 2 lbs a week. My BMR said 1896 on an online calculator, not sure if its right. I am confused on how much I should be eating on my work days, because I work labor all day.

I basically walk at a moderate/brisk "walking your dog pace" for 8 hours a day at work. I have no idea how much calories this burns and online calculators are all over the place. How many calories should I take in on my work days to make me in a 1000 calorie deficit? Thanks so much!

Edit: I have stopped Keto and doing IF instead. I just need your expert advice for how many cal i need for my work days. Thanks!

Last edited:
I hate to post this in fear of what some will say but I want to do this perfect and really see results.
Age 25
5'9"
185lb
~20%bf
Lightly active
Workouts 3x per week
D1-chest, shoulders
D2-legs
D3-bicep triceps core

I do know.how to work out and I know this isn't right! I have been working out since I was ~15. Last year I dropped to 156 for fights in mma and was walking around at about 175. I know how to cut cals and drop without a problem. I have been trained forever to be light and quick my whole life. Naturally I believe I have the opposite body type which ended up helping me in mma. I now am eating pretty sloppy getting a lot of the macros I need but also a lot I don't need. It changes a lot day to day so I don't really have a great or consistent diet. What I need to do right now is get my diet perfect.

I found this in another thread and made a couple small changes to fit my appetite a little better.
My goals are to build lean muscle and I would like to lose a little fat as well if at all possible. I am going to start a testosterone only cycle 400-500/week pretty soon and I want to get this right. I am not the type to cheat if I have a set diet and schedule.

Meal 1: Pro/Carb 8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1 cup oatmeal 50g protein / 54g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat Lean Ground Beef, ¼ cup swiss cheese, green veggies 55g protein / 2g carbs / 20g fat

Meal 3: Pro/Carb Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice 55g protein / 84g carbs / 3g Fat **Disclaimer: Meal 3 can be a pro/fat meal if you are ultra sensitive to carb intake.

Meal 4: Pro/Fat 1can chicken, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, V8 100% Fish oil caps 60g protein / 2g carbs / 13g Fat Workout

Meal 5: PWO Nutrition 2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose 40g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 6: PPWO Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice (Measured Uncooked) 50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter 50g protein / 5g carbs / 18g fat

Meal 8: Before Bed 3 Scoops of Whey Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil 60g protein / 3g carbs / 21g Fat That turns into approximately 420 grams protein, 270 grams Carbs, and 83 grams of fat. This is roughly 3500 calories

I wish I could afford the 3j plan for my 12week cycle but I don't have 300$ to spend on it right now.. I'm sure the before and after would be amazing!

Amazing Post. I will take the next few days to get the actual numbers. But based on an electric scale and calculations I've done along with eating habits here is a normal day.

29 Years Old
190lbs
17% BF
Train 5-6 times a week.
HIT running. Full throttle for a good 50 seconds. Jog or walk for 2 mins. ( x3) then I hit the weights

Breakfast:
Oatmeal/Shake/Egg Whites/ Brown Toast with Peanut butter

Morning Snack: Cottage cheese with fruit

Lunch:
soup/ or chicken salad/ or lettuce wraps with chicken breast.

Afternoon Snack: protein shake and almonds

Dinner:
Chicken with salad or veg / or Fish with salad or veg/ red meat with salad or veg

Late Night snack: dont always have one. if i do it could be a shake, almonds, or hard boiled egg.
the odd time. Popcorn

Any advice will help.
Thanks again

Amazing Post. I will take the next few days to get the actual numbers. But based on an electric scale and calculations I've done along with eating habits here is a normal day.

29 Years Old
190lbs
17% BF
Train 5-6 times a week.
HIT running. Full throttle for a good 50 seconds. Jog or walk for 2 mins. ( x3) then I hit the weights
Day 1-legs
day 2-chest
day 3- back
day 4 shoulders
day 5-arms
day 6- whatever muscle is not sore
day 7- rest

meals
Breakfast:
Oatmeal/Shake/Egg Whites/ Brown Toast with Peanut butter

Morning Snack: Cottage cheese with fruit

Lunch:
soup/ or chicken salad/ or lettuce wraps with chicken breast.

Afternoon Snack: protein shake and almonds

Dinner:
Chicken with salad or veg / or Fish with salad or veg/ red meat with salad or veg

Late Night snack: dont always have one. if i do it could be a shake, almonds, or hard boiled egg.
the odd time. Popcorn

Any advice will help.
Thanks again

Thanks for having this thread around 3J,
I'm currently getting ready for my second cycle (first was test prop only @ .5 EOD x 6 weeks) This next one is test + Anavar (var) 350/40 mg/week for 8 weeks.
It took me a while to realize that no matter what I take, or how long I'm on it, the gains won't truly come without the proper diet. Before I ask for that advice, I felt I should give a little more than BMR and TDEE stats:
I';m a 40 year old, insulin dependent diabetic (since age 12). Around 3 years ago, I suffered a heart attack, which led to a quadruple bypass surgery. The dye used in the surgery put me into renal failure. I received a transplant from my wife a year later and have been healthy as a horse for the last 2 years.
One of the medications I am on is prednisone. This of course, will break down lean muscle and store fat very easily. Before I got back into the gym, my BF% was around 29%. It's now around 17. I know the first thing that most will say is "why the hell are you even cycling with those types of health problems" But to be honest, the Anavar (var) is provided by my doctor to combat the effects of the prednisone, and the test has been approved by my cardiologist, as long as I can keep my BP within a tolerable range.

Now, onto some stats and workouts
Age:40 /Weight:185/height: 5' 9"/bf: fluxates between 17 and 18
Goals: I've always been the skinny guy in awe of everyone that can walk around looking buff. I've seen moderate gains from the cycles and I'm looking for more. I need to get my bf down a bit more but at the same time, I would like to see some real gains from the cycle I***8217;m doing. Maybe reposition the weight at the same time as I bulk.
My BMR is 1822.55 (according to an online BMR calculator) my TDEE is 3144 (I work out between 5-6 times a week, resting different muscle groups between workouts)

I've been meeting with a trainer at our local gym and he gave me a certain diet to work off of. But here is what I was doing before that. I do apologize though, I am horrible at figuring out the MACROS part, which is probably another one of my problems.

Breakfast 7am - Protein shake with frozen strawberries, made with 1 cup of 0% fat free milk. 1000mg tablet of Fish Oil
9am meal - 8 egg whites, or 1 cup of liquid egg whites. ½ cup of un-sugared and un-salted grits. (or two pieces of melba toast)
Pre-WO 11am - One 4-5oz chicken breast, or baked ground turkey patty. Or 4 oz of baked Tilapia. 1 med sized apple and 1 cup of broccoli.
1pm-2pm gym time with 20 min cardio following workout. During the workout, I usually drink some sort of intra-workout BCAA's
PWO 2:30 - 16oz protein shake. Another 4 oz of chicken, beef, or fish, and ½ cup of brown rice, peas or beans.
6pm meal - Chicken salad made with 4oz chicken breast with romaine lettuce and spinach topped with ¼ cup of cheese and cucumbers. Plus, 1 cup of mixed or steamed veggies (asparagus, green beans etc). ½ cup of whole grain pasta or one small red potato.
The diet plan the trainer was suggesting, runs along this same line, but suggested no carbs after 4pm each day, and to eat some sort of slow burning protein before bedtime.

My workout routine runs
Monday - Back/Tuesday - Arms - Shoulders/Wednesday - Legs/Thursday - Chest/Friday - Core/Saturday - rotates, 1st weekend back, 2nd arms, etc

Sorry for the lengthy explanation but I figured you would want as much info as I could give.

Last edited:
Just started with 3J, I have been what I believe is "eating clean" for the last year, I am anxious to see if I can take it to the next level with the proper nutritional advice from3J !

Back