Friday 6/12 Purity Source Labs 40% OFF Equipoise SPECIAL! 48 Hours Only!!!

Repo

P.S.L. Representative
Continuing the tradition this Friday 6/12 with another unbeatable deal!

Euro-Pharmacies Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate) 10ml vials 40% off!

Product info:

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies Chemical Name: Boldenone Undecylenate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 250mg/ml
Dosage: 400-600mg/week
Active time: 14-16 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Special applies to INTERNATIONAL Euro-Pharmacies products only.

Also - You'll see a timer on the site, that counts down the time you have left... "for your 40% OFF SPECIAL."

PM - joifp103, bigben66 or me... for any questions. :D

I have never used Eq...have to read up on it.

It slightly varies person to person on results, but the biggest mistake most make is being stingy on the dosage the first time and being scared to run it again afterwards. Ive ran it once at 600mg a week and I would rate it as giving me 85% the bulk of deca with 30% better leaning. They were pretty close in terms of results for me, I ran deca for 14 weeks and equi for 16. I think the deca begin to slow around 12 weeks the equi never seemed to slow. I couldn't tell I was running anything on deca I just felt stronger in the gym while I could feel I was on something while on equi. Toward the end the last 5 weeks on equi my metabolism was ridiculously fast and I had to start keeping snacks on me because it bottomed out my sugar. I don't know if this is typical as ive never read anyone eles complaining about that. If you ask someone different it might be a completely reversed answer. I enjoyed equi very much and it could easily be a bulker or cutter or recomp. my .02

It's SPECIAL time!!!! :)

I've had a great deal of experience running Equipoise over the years, with differing levels of success.

Although some hate it - I've only got positive things to say about this compound - as long as it's treated with appropriate respect and run correctly.

Feel free to ask questions below - or PM me if you prefer - and I'll do what I can to help you.

It slightly varies person to person on results, but the biggest mistake most make is being stingy on the dosage the first time and being scared to run it again afterwards. Ive ran it once at 600mg a week and I would rate it as giving me 85% the bulk of deca with 30% better leaning. They were pretty close in terms of results for me, I ran deca for 14 weeks and equi for 16. I think the deca begin to slow around 12 weeks the equi never seemed to slow. I couldn't tell I was running anything on deca I just felt stronger in the gym while I could feel I was on something while on equi. Toward the end the last 5 weeks on equi my metabolism was ridiculously fast and I had to start keeping snacks on me because it bottomed out my sugar. I don't know if this is typical as ive never read anyone eles complaining about that. If you ask someone different it might be a completely reversed answer. I enjoyed equi very much and it could easily be a bulker or cutter or recomp. my .02

I'm running eq at 1.2g EW and must say it's pretty f'ing good. Am 6 weeks in and will be using it for 20.
Already I'm getting ridiculously hungry at times...and already eating 5k calories a day. Not sure I can afford to eat 6k!

But yeah, only comparison is to using deca at 600mg EW so they're very different amounts

I'm running eq at 1.2g EW and must say it's pretty f'ing good. Am 6 weeks in and will be using it for 20.
Already I'm getting ridiculously hungry at times...and already eating 5k calories a day. Not sure I can afford to eat 6k!

But yeah, only comparison is to using deca at 600mg EW so they're very different amounts

Nice write up guys you and boneysexter.
I liked Eq when I used it. I felt like it was great for strength and cardio compared to deca, I didnt have any sides and just felt like it was a REAL SOLID, like a behind the line fighter that after a few weeks you begin to really like it. No bloat and if I remember correctly it helps with bloating compared to just test and deca? Deca is def better for mass, but,
what ever, I liked it is what I am saying.

Last edited:
You know what, the great thing about this 'special' is that to run Equipoise, you need to run it for 14 weeks minimum to see it shine and you also need to dose it reasonably high.

Normally this would cost you a fair bit of money - as 14+ weeks of 600-800mg per week - means you really need quite a few vials per cycle.

With this 40% off deal - it allows you to run the Eq as it should be run, at much less expense - and still have spare cash for your ancillaries! :)

Back