Friend + Anavar

WARRI0R

Hi my names Kinney and im 24, i had just found out that one my my friends younger brother is using a steroid called Anavar, i wanted to state that he's 16 years old and 135 pounds also around 5''7 and he's taking these pills... what difference is he going to get from this a lot or not at all? An side effects i want to tell this to him, thanks!

Hi my names Kinney and im 24, i had just found out that one my my friends younger brother is using a steroid called Anavar, i wanted to state that he's 16 years old and 135 pounds also around 5''7 and he's taking these pills... what difference is he going to get from this a lot or not at all? An side effects i want to tell this to him, thanks!

you should tell him to STOP right now. the KID does not know what he is up against. how long has he been on it?

Yup agree with King. Tell him that he is most likly gonna fuck himself up on any roids at his age. His body has not even reached maturity yet and he is adding chemicals.....NOT A GOOD IDEA!

stop the steroids and start EATING. thats the best advice you can give him.
now hes going to say thats its not his fault becuase he has a high metabolism and im going to say BULLSHIT .

waste of time and money,at that age naturally your test is through the roof,.

HI Im 19 and im goin to start Anavar I am 6.0ft 295 lbs and 24% body fat and not sure what dosage i should start on im trying to get rid of some fat around the mid section and just get huge thanks

Hi Im 19 Going to start Using Anavar for the first time i am 6.0ft 295.lbs and 24% body fat im trying to get rid of some of the fat around the abs, get cut, and huge basically. Im not sure what Dosage i should start at 60mg?

thanks

you are to young for steroids.var by itself is a weak cycle and it wont overcome a bad diet and if you didnt have a bad diet you wouldnt be at 24% to begin with.

Im gonna be 20 in a couple of months well ok i started my diet allready not sure if its still 24% i just want to know a strong enough dosage where i would see some results?

Last edited:
steroids close growth plates. That is what you tell you 16 year old friend. If he ever wants to grow taller (he's 5'7" so this should be incentive) or increase his bone structure then he should avoid steroids at all costs until at least 21 years old.

it is just stupid to fuck with one's endocrine system at that age.

steroids close growth plates. That is what you tell you 16 year old friend. If he ever wants to grow taller (he's 5'7" so this should be incentive) or increase his bone structure then he should avoid steroids at all costs until at least 21 years old.

it is just stupid to fuck with one's endocrine system at that age.

well said and good advice.

i am 22 yrs 5'2 and 167 pounds i dont know my body fat % however i am as big as i wanna be and i would like to cut up but at the same time get bigger.. if i use anavar at 80mg per day for a 6month cycle and lift heavy will i be were i want to be?

i am 22 yrs 5'2 and 167 pounds i dont know my body fat % however i am as big as i wanna be and i would like to cut up but at the same time get bigger.. if i use anavar at 80mg per day for a 6month cycle and lift heavy will i be were i want to be?

your 5 foot 2 and as big as you want to be huh .
6 months of any oral even var would be BRUTAL on the liver.

please do not do steroids , you are not ready.

your 5 foot 2 and as big as you want to be huh .
6 months of any oral even var would be BRUTAL on the liver.

please do not do steroids , you are not ready.

Dawg is telling you fuckers and your not listening, there is a reason he is saying your not ready, its becouse your NOT READY... but to each his own....:sadwavey:

Back