Friendly doctors in South Florida

PrincessTitty

Preferably the Fort Lauderdale area. I'm looking for a legitimate doctor for the legal route. I'm willing to do the necessary testing to make everything kosher.

PM me only, do not post.

P.s. Mods: Not sure if requesting information like this is sourcing, since I'm asking for methods that dont break U.S. laws.

Just do a web search on "anti-aging therapy" if I recall correctly, there's a huge clinic around the Ft. L. area. Not cheap by any stretch.

I wouldn't think its sourcing bro! Its really no different than asking for a good chiropractor, or something. No laws are being broken what-so-ever.

12claws said:
Just do a web search on "anti-aging therapy" if I recall correctly, there's a huge clinic around the Ft. L. area. Not cheap by any stretch.

Not cheep that’s putting it lightly. Get this one. A friend of mine came down to florida were I live and his doc up in NY recommended this guy to him. So in a nut shell i an not exactly shure what he got but he got 100% legal scrips to bring back to NY and he gave him a hole consultation and blood work the whole 9 yards. Now I forgot to mention my friend as been on god knows what for about 3 years straight with a very short break now and then so he is a bit worried about hi s situation . But anyhow the cost of this whole thing was about 8 grand ya that’s wright $8000.00 Eight thousand. Can you fucking believe that shit? Well it's a true story. So my advice find your self a street source for 7000$ cheaper. But just for the record if you wanted to these sports medicine and sports therapy and what not are A dime a dozen down hear. Keep in mind to even they are not 100% safe there all getting busted for 1 reason or another one at a time. there has been a bunch of them lately. If you notice every time they talk about a MLB player and steroids a doctor from Florida seams to always be involved. Me personally I feel safer doing things the old fashion way I think in the long run it's safer and you don't have to worry about your name and record and history being public information to the extant it would be if another doctor was to get pinched. when ever they pinch a doctor the press all ways wants that fucking client list so they can fuck up as meney people as possible. Mike

There are non-HRT clinical docs all over Florida that will prescribe anything. I don't know what it is about Florida, but I've heard this a lot.

Do a search in this forum for "Florida" and if you look long enough you might find somebody that has found one.

Back