Friends don't let friends skip leg day

I used to do standing calf raises but switched to seated ones because the standing calf machine at my gym leaves red marks on the shoulders from where the pads are.. looks like red cuts.. :S

Hahaha, I actually see a guy at the gym that looks like that. Big upper body, arms got to be at least 18.5" and his legs look like a Ethiopian marathon runner.

Saw this shit on the chive and def motivated me for a leg day today. I naturally have decent legs thank god, but that dudes proportionally retarded!

:wallbash:Skinny legs are a genetic trait; all the men in my wife***8217;s family have skinny legs with big upper bodies naturally.....always hard to overcome genetics

:wallbash:Skinny legs are a genetic trait; all the men in my wife***8217;s family have skinny legs with big upper bodies naturally.....always hard to overcome genetics

This is partialy true, my dad was like a stick and his legs are like mine, like twigs aha, only thing I can do is lift heavier and hope to see gains. But damn the rest of my body grows about 1000 times faster than calfs.

Back