From Average to Awesome(Or at least I hope so)

Hey what's up Nate,
thanks for asking man, the pain is actually gone. I talked to a guy in PT and he gave me some pointers. For one, whenever I have pain like that I do a lot of toe touching type stretches, apparently that's no good. He told me to avoid bending over for a while, and do an upward dog-like stretch throughout the day. Doing that in combination with icing, my fish oil, and a glucosamine & chondroiten product, I feel great. No pain down left leg or in my left glute. I did deadlifts again yesterday, and feel great today.

That is something else I have noticed so far on this cycle, mentally, I do feel a lot more upbeat.

Longwolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally you started...omg! Lol, how's everything pimpin!?!

Day 16
Current weigh- 208lbs
Not really too exciting to report. Libido and stiff morning wood probably the most easily noticed change. Pumps on chest yesterday may have been a little more swole than usual. I thought that I would have plateaued on flat bench 2 or 3 weeks ago, but yesterdays 5x5 at 255lbs was fairly easy. If I can get to 5x5 at 295lbs that will be nice.
I haven't been able to stay up on my log updates because work, school, the gym, and eating is f'n killing me. Have to cut this short because I have to get ready for work. Will update my training log hopefully tomorrow morning.

What up Vul!! thanks for stopping by. Everything is all good. I got 225lbs in my sight! Just trying to get swole! haha

Day 21
Weight 210lbs

Finished last vial of the Global Pharmaceuticals prop. Hoping that the gp stuff hits a bit harder. Sex drive has seemed level off. For a minute I thought it might be a problem, but it hasn't been that bad. With a strong diet I have continued to make decent strength gains. I have almost no face acne and zero body acne. Bicep and tricep pump on last workout was probably the best I have ever had. Squats and deadlifts have started to cause tremendous lower back pain. As the sets progress the pain almost becomes unbearable. I just push through it and when I get done with the workout I hit the sauna and after 10 min or so the pain disappears. Not 100% sure what is the cause of pain.

You know, I thought you were doing Geneza when you said GP, but I see now you are doing Global...that's what's up...

You know, I thought you were doing Geneza when you said GP, but I see now you are doing Global...that's what's up...

It's pretty funny that I never realized they both have the same initials, cause when I say "gp" I'm talking about Geneza. I only had two vials of Globals stuff, and I finished that off yesterday. Tomorrow I start with Geneza.

Day 32
Weight 210lbs
Slight forehead acne
No body acne at all
No abnormal hairloss so far
Libido off and on. I'm ok as long as an attractive woman doesnt get too close to me. Lol
geneza prop has been quite a bit more painful than the global Pharm., more in the quads but not too bad in the glutes.
Day 29 in the gym was the first time I thought, "whoa, some people are probably looking at me like I'm juicing'." It was a chest day and I got super swole. I went to set a new personal best on flat bench. I slowly worked my way up and threw on 275lbs, pushed it up easy, but was like, "there's no way I'm getting 315lbs, but I'm going to try!" Threw it on, got a lift off, slowly brought it down to my chest, and pressed it out no problem. Then dropped down to 265lbs for my 5x5 and repped the 5 sets out like a champ. I'm really feeling hopeful that I can put on 15 more pounds in the next 28 days. Time will tell.
If anybody cares, I'm sorry about the lack of training log and more frequent updates. I no longer have Internet at my house and updating my training log on my phone aint happening.

My left shoulder is sore as fuck right now.
Thankfully the lower back pains during squats and deads has not increased. I am able to suffer through the pain, but once the workout is complete, a 15 min rest in the sauna takes care of the pain.

Last edited:
Day 50
Weight 213

No negative sides to report, unless you count my left shoulder. Left shoulder hurt too bad to do last Wednesday's shoulder exercises, so I just did back. I have been unable to complete the 5x5 @ 270lbs for the last two weeks. I just missed two reps last week, so I'm just planning on going to 275lbs today. If it wasn't for my left shoulder, I think I would be blasting it out easily. It looks like the cycle will be ending early, I believe I have only 5 shots of test left. :(

I'm waiting for my 2nd cycle to arrive. I'm planning on a collagen synthesis building cycle. 300mg EQ per week and 200mg of test per week. Hopefully my shoulder holds out until then. I'm planning on starting the 2nd cycle in about 3-3 1/2 months.

Back