fuck!

U

urbanninja86

have just sent currency!told a guy at jym he laughed and dsaid sucker then told me i have been ripped cuz hes been scammed by them before. fuck! im not in any way looking for a source out of this post but maybe someone with knowledge can either clarify ive fucked need to put my mind at easeee.. 3rd fucking time if hes right

haha cheers for the reply yeah im not goina ask for any but iwouldnt mind speaking to someone where i could say hey have i lost my money or what not goina ask anything. ithink my solution is stop in at thialand for a few weeks on mmy way to canada and get on it there hahah the shits dear as fuck in the jyms here and half the time its crap or half strength

ninja

Little PRICKS...they suck

More then anything else I can think of I hate scammers. Taking ones hard earn money for profit just pisses me off. It happened to me once on the internet.
When I lived in the states I asked guys I knew in the gym who they bought from. When I moved to Europe I had to reestablish and befriend my gym colleges for advise. I’ve been fortunate in finding a reliable source that I can walk into their shop and browse for my stacks. Nothing like I’ve ever experience.
Hate reading these kinds of threads because I feel the pain. It SUCKS. Sorry dude

:rolleyes:

Never been scammed or ripped off because I do my homework. Douchebags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive never been rippeed off..but have been sent bunk gear dbol befor now...

like siad do your homework first

:rolleyes:

Never been scammed or ripped off because I do my homework. Douchebags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL......chuckle.

clean whistles sometimes go dirty though...

back in the day GY and edge were great guys... they burned many b4 they went down... so did a few others...

you never know.....

I’m from the US and moved over seas a few years ago looking for reliable sources.
After finding suppliers I opened a website that promotes my place of employment…a single source that’ll beat all prices on the web and promises to keep you as a customer.
Just check us out, that‘s all I ask. Place a small order at bigdog anabolic health store dot com You’ll see they’ll never be scam nor anyone you know…..part owner and operator. If you message me I’ll email you my phone number and answer all your questions.

wow, after a whole bunch of deleted posts and threads, you guys never give up do you??? I'm not sure if you get it but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be posting your source on an open forum

Who gives a fuck??? Lets talk about cycles and juice and gains, how much fuckin weight we obliterate when we train!!!! Gotdamnit!!

Back