fucking customs

Khyron

My stuff gets siezed.So my source resent it.I get a call on my machine from a guy thats from UPS.He wants to know was exactly is in the package, where's it from, where its make and its manufacters. So i check the tracker # and its being held and is out of UPS control.So it gets siezed again to the same address.So obvisiouly its no UPS guy that phoned me, what does he think I'm stupid. Even to us Canadians got to be carefull.

My source will resend again but will a new address be all I need to do and pray.

From what I have read,,,,,they flag delivery addresses. So you should have better luck with a different address. I feel your pain bro. On the bright side, you have a good source that will re-ship twice.

Hate to be a bearer of bad news, but getting through Canada customs right now is harder than ever. Your source is going to need some clever packaging in order to get stuff in. Better off to find a local source and pay more. It wasnt too long ago that Canada customs was opening every single package coming into the country. THings were being held in customs for 3 weeks. I had some clothes online that I ordered sent up and they took forever. When I asked a friend who is a customs agent he said that they were opening every single package coming in.

But he also did say that he felt they may be going on strike in the near future, which may make things easier.

Too bad it wasnt the good old days when we could order 5 kits HGH at a time and they would get passed through under the 3 month personal supply law.

Champ

Slayer said:
From what I have read,,,,,they flag delivery addresses. So you should have better luck with a different address. I feel your pain bro. On the bright side, you have a good source that will re-ship twice.
I'm not too sure about that. I've had shit seized once before and then after that every package came thru.

Champ said:
Hate to be a bearer of bad news, but getting through Canada customs right now is harder than ever. Your source is going to need some clever packaging in order to get stuff in. Better off to find a local source and pay more. It wasnt too long ago that Canada customs was opening every single package coming into the country. THings were being held in customs for 3 weeks. I had some clothes online that I ordered sent up and they took forever. When I asked a friend who is a customs agent he said that they were opening every single package coming in.

But he also did say that he felt they may be going on strike in the near future, which may make things easier.

Too bad it wasnt the good old days when we could order 5 kits HGH at a time and they would get passed through under the 3 month personal supply law.

Champ

He did hind it well and sent it as an erly christmas gift but they still find the goods

What Champ said is about right... with all the domestic UG labs out there, why even bother? I don't even order powders anymore because domestic is so cheap.

how about using another carrier service and another location. but personally I think your flirting with disaster. Let it go, third time is the charm as we say in the lower 48. everything you get know will surely be under the microscope and so will you.

putin said:
I'm not too sure about that. I've had shit seized once before and then after that every package came thru.

They don't even look at every package is the deal, as is my understanding. But if your addy is flagged and they see that then they open it.

Insane_Man said:
They don't even look at every package is the deal, as is my understanding. But if your addy is flagged and they see that then they open it.
I'm thinking that it might be "flagged" by the post office in your area. Dont know; it's too damn complicated. I mean, there are so many packages seized everyday by customs and they still somehow flag addresses??

Like I said before, I've had only one package seized. That would be 1 out of 50 that I have received. And that was from a website that is no longer in service. Maybe it's not you thats flagged but the person who's sending it to you??

Accuse of them of profiling your packages and threaten a lawsuit. Of course, that might only work in the states.

jes131 said:
Accuse of them of profiling your packages and threaten a lawsuit. Of course, that might only work in the states.
...pack your bags and move to the states.

I think I will change my name and get it shipped 3 or more miles away from my area. I live right beside a big city so maybe the hole area and or my home and name are flagged.

some european customs are also getting thigh!
I have to constantly change the address and name!

Law is not so hard here as in US, but sometimes they hold the package for loooooooong weeks before you can smell it!

Back