US customs: shipping gear in from outside country

Gainjin260

I am banned!
Headed back to The States for some months and have some viles of hgh I'd like to ship back. Any tips? I was planning on taking off the labels, putting it in an envelope as-is and hoping for the best. I'm shipping from Japan, so I figure it's a low risk country as far as incoming contraband is concerned.

I've traveled internationally (though not to the US) with a small cooler with my hcg amps, a pre-filled syringe and additional syringes without incident. I have a prescription and doctors note for the hcg but have never been questioned about the meds.

I'm thinking of pre-filling a 2.5ml syringe with 48iu of growth and carrying that with me with the hcg and doctors note. That way if the other hgh gets flagged in customs I'll be ok til my source can ship some out. I figure the risk is small here and there's no way for customs to determine what is in the syringe. Any input on this?

I'd personally use a small bubble wrap filled shipping box. You don't want a vial breaking open, white powder to escape, and be facing not only a seizure - but some HSA involvement.

Just sayin'. :)

I don't think packs coming out of Japan are scrutinized as closely as say China. Like halfwit mentioned, pack it properly for shipping. I believe the worst that will happen is you will get a customs note if it is seized.

I don't think packs coming out of Japan are scrutinized as closely as say China. Like halfwit mentioned, pack it properly for shipping. I believe the worst that will happen is you will get a customs note if it is seized.

Bubble wrapped in a plain box. No issues. I believe you're correct about country specific levels of vigilance.

Back