Funniest things you have heard from stupid people about steroids???

I think the dick getting smaller thing came from guys who ran deca or other anabolics without test and couldnt get a hard on with their GF and their girl saw that as a side effect from steroid and it just got to everyones head.
Im actually not sure where it came from but that my guess.

You dont have to train hard on steroids.
Muscle gained from steroid are fake and not real muscle.
You dont have to eat right, steroids melt off bodyfat and build muscle from thin air.

Probly when the media blamed steroid use on Chris Benoit killing his family. Doesn't get any more retarded then that!

I've heard the "It makes your dick smaller" comment more than once. where the fuck does that come from

I hate when my gf and I get into an argument and she says, "your only acting like this because your on cycle", "whenever your on cycle, you turn into an asshole". So, when she goes on cycle(Var or Clen), I repeat the same shit back to her...but I still always lose in the end :bawling:

I got nothing.

Most people suck
Are lazy
Jealous covetous

Cticising us to draw,attention away from their short comings....most,of my old,crew,are,either skin and bones or pot bellied and balding married and miserable or married multiple times.

A friend s19 yr old asked me how I stay in shape.....steroids. .?

1 hour a day 6 day s a week for 26 years....ain t fuckin science....

I hate when my gf and I get into an argument and she says, "your only acting like this because your on cycle", "whenever your on cycle, you turn into an asshole". So, when she goes on cycle(Var or Clen), I repeat the same shit back to her...but I still always lose in the end :bawling:

Bitches be trippin. Mine does the same shit, she dosent cycle so I just beat her

I got nothing.

Most people suck
Are lazy
Jealous covetous

Cticising us to draw,attention away from their short comings....most,of my old,crew,are,either skin and bones or pot bellied and balding married and miserable or married multiple times.

A friend s19 yr old asked me how I stay in shape.....steroids. .?

1 hour a day 6 day s a week for 26 years....ain t fuckin science....

Agreed my friend.
Dont you hate it when those same guys who go out every night get hammered eat junk everyday, pot bellied, couch potatoe warcraft playing motherfckers, and when they see a strong muscular guy the first thing comes in their mind is STEROIDS.
Makes me wanna rip their heads clean off.

Back