G2G, anyone else?

snobE1226

So I'm not sure that everyone here has heard of em but if not mp************** is a pretty bad ass company! I have used their nolva, clomid, masin, letro.. Everything is top of the line and prices, well shit you cant beat em! I'm looking to start using their igf peptides next, anyone out there had any experience? I can only assume that with the quality of everything else they produce it should be a fun ride. Yeah RUI and all other sponsors yall are bad ass too! Not trying to rain on anyone else's parade just giving credit where its do. And looking for anyone with experience with their peptides.. Thanks guys!

Yeah M P R E S E A R C H S U P P L Y has helped me out so much! Great customer service, great prices! Like I said above I have used RUI as well and they are TOP notch! Just have to give these guys the credit they deserve after helpin me out so many times!

Just didn't like that the site blanked out the site I was trying to talk about, that shit can be kind of annoying, I'm not a rep, I'm just trying to help other out here. If I did something wrong here, Mods feel free to delete the thread.

HAHA thats the shit I'm talking about bro, you guys have one tract minds and trust me I know RUI is king and I know thats why I got blanked out on that name, I think RUI is a bad ass company that makes bad ass products but I also think people should be able to choose without bein flagged like that, buddy.

Sorry not trying to get defensive bro, sure u know how that goes. And I know its not u bleepin my post so nothin against you.

Back