So with a ton of research i'm starting to think IGF-1 will does nothing unless pharm

goingtowin

I've researched it and researched it and researched it and everyone keeps saying IGF-1 will not cause hyperplasia or dividing of cells.

A lot of people however do claim to get results with peptides such as IGF-1... this couldn't be just a placebo affect?

However for everyone that seems to get results their seems to be 10 that says ALL igf-1 is fake unless it's pharma grade which is thousands for a single mg

Do you guys think research grade IGF-1 is g2g with one of this board sponsors? Or is it bunk like everything else out there? I REALLY want to try out IGF! But I fear it's impossible to get your hands on anything that would actually have a biological effect.

Someone prove me wrong please haha.

Pharma IGF is 100% pure synthetic IGF (that's why it costs thousands $)

Research Chem IGF is a peptide IGF , a Pre cursor / stimulator , HGRH

The difference is similar to pharma hgh that is 100% hgh , and an HGRP (human growth hormone peptide) that increases the pulse of hgh from the pituitary and thus increases GH blood serum levels .

They both work , but by two totally different mechanisms .

FYI - a peptide IGF1 is best stacked with a hgh secretagogue, and not as a stand alone compound

Pharma IGF is 100% pure synthetic IGF (that's why it costs thousands $)

Research Chem IGF is a peptide IGF , a Pre cursor / stimulator , HGRH

The difference is similar to pharma hgh that is 100% hgh , and an HGRP (human growth hormone peptide) that increases the pulse of hgh from the pituitary and thus increases GH blood serum levels .

They both work , but by two totally different mechanisms .

FYI - a peptide IGF1 is best stacked with a hgh secretagogue, and not as a stand alone compound

Sorry to interupt just want to make sure you dont mean its similar in anyway right? Real IGF is better then HGH i mean way better and a research place does not have the ability to produce real life genetics in a bottle

So do you guys think it's any good?... does it really cause growth or is it just bunk..

And roush what would you recommend stacking it with? I just don't want to waste my money..

Sorry to interupt just want to make sure you dont mean its similar in anyway right? Real IGF is better then HGH i mean way better and a research place does not have the ability to produce real life genetics in a bottle

So you're saying research IGF does nothing or what? I obviously can't get my hands on pharm grade IGF. I don't understand why people couldn't replicate it.

one is the 'real thing' , ie., IFG1 pharma . the other is essentially nothing more then a "pre-cursor"

think of it as the difference between real exogenous testosterone , and the other as a natty testosterone booster.

they are different , the similarity is only in that blood levels can increase we both . with the real thing the increase is because your injecting that exact substance in your body . with the other your injecting something that stimulates a response from within the body.

obviously injecting the REAL thing is the best choice . if you can afford it . but that does not mean pre-cursors do not do anything.

So do you guys think it's any good?... does it really cause growth or is it just bunk..

And roush what would you recommend stacking it with? I just don't want to waste my money..

MK-677 stacked with IGF-1 lr3 , will result in a larger pulse of GH and an increase of blood serum levels of both GH and IGF. so yes it will work. to what degree your body responds to these increases in blood levels of IGF and GH are going to depend on your genetics.

I'll run similar peptide stacks myself when OFF cycle. but if I had limited funds to spend , I'd just stick to buying more test and tren (honestly).

OP . if it makes you feel any better, I've done peptide stacks with IGF1 and had benefits . 3J has also done IGF1 peptide and claimed benefits and good pumps from it . so it works to a certain degree.

If i were to bet , 49er has probably never done a peptide stack with IGF1. but he is still very very correct , there is a BIG difference between 'REAL' IGF1 , and peptide chem igf

OP . if it makes you feel any better, I've done peptide stacks with IGF1 and had benefits . 3J has also done IGF1 peptide and claimed benefits and good pumps from it . so it works to a certain degree.

If i were to bet , 49er has probably never done a peptide stack with IGF1. but he is still very very correct , there is a BIG difference between 'REAL' IGF1 , and peptide chem igf

Show us some blood work since you know since you know that it sends pulses You must know because you did blood work right? You do understand that real idea makes every cell in your body grow right? It obviously doesn't do much for those who use it and I'm not talking about pumps

Would I better off getting something like jintropin?..

I want the cell splitting effects. Would I be better off just getting hgh? Or does the peptide IGF still cause cell splitting to a degree?

Would I better off getting something like jintropin?..

I want the cell splitting effects. Would I be better off just getting hgh? Or does the peptide IGF still cause cell splitting to a degree?

Do you use aas? Honestly thats the best shit you can use and now waste hard earned money, max out your potential get years under your belt before you start trying new things that way you know if you take some bullshit. Absolutely no! Do not get jins they are almost impossible to get they are one of the most faked. I know alot of people and i jave seen everything on the market as far as hgh and those are the hardest to get.

Why are your phone's limited

?? lol , i get off the forum for a couple hours to go get my second workout of the day in , and my phone is limited? dude, I'm old school, I don't bring my phone to the damn gym !!

Show us some blood work since you know

do you go get blood work every single time you inject a new compound, try out a new lab, run a new brand of hgh, etc etc.. i doubt it (or do you know your body enough to know wither shit is working or not) . other then your recent lab work you prob have not got blood work done in years.
you talk all this shit about GH , and i bet you've never even done your own GH serum test.*

* which is fine . if you take legit pharma hgh and you 'feel' the difference , then good. you don't need the blood work.
but your a hypocrite if your asking me for IGF blood work with peptides

Last edited:
You do understand that real idea makes every cell in your body grow right? It obviously doesn't do much for those who use it

you do understand that there are IGF receptors in the cell , and that igf binds to receptors that are 'signaling' , right. IGF only binds to receptors that are signaling, its not randomly binding to every cell in your body .
you do understand that IGF is converted to MGF when there is receptor signaling from soft tissue cells , right ? (like muscle) . so if your training is on point and there is enough stimulus then the igf will be signaled to bind to muscle.

you do understand that there are IGF receptors in the cell , and that igf binds to receptors that are 'signaling' , right. IGF only binds to receptors that are signaling, its not randomly binding to every cell in your body .
you do understand that IGF is converted to MGF when there is receptor signaling from soft tissue cells , right ? (like muscle) . so if your training is on point and there is enough stimulus then the igf will be signaled to bind to muscle.

Dude listen to the video advice you posted earlier keep your mouth shut about things touve never done because you are going to hurt someone. To teach means you have to have experience you have to have made mistakes and failed reading doesnt mean you know anything. Just like he said you jave nothing to show for it. How dare you give slim advice tell newbs to use clen and other shit you know nothing about.

Dude listen to the video advice you posted earlier keep your mouth shut about things touve never done because you are going to hurt someone. To teach means you have to have experience you have to have made mistakes and failed reading doesnt mean you know anything. Just like he said you jave nothing to show for it. How dare you give slim advice tell newbs to use clen and other shit you know nothing about.

why are you on a thread about peptides then ? "mr experience" !! have you dropped a thousand dollars on multiple stacks of peptides and tested them all out on yourself ? I doubt it; but i have

so keep your mouth shut about peptides and GHRPS and GHRH's and SARMS . until you've ran them over and over yourself and done the research .
listen to your own advice then and pipe down about it

Last edited:
View attachment 565732
I dont get bloodwork huh? This doesnt even unclude the privatemdlab tests. Im not like you and talk out my ass if i give advice or whatever its because i do it. I hate people getting misinformed or put un possible danger and waste money you need to stay in your lane.

Back