So with a ton of research i'm starting to think IGF-1 will does nothing unless pharm

why are you on a thread about peptides then ? "mr experience" !! have you dropped a thousand dollars on multiple stacks of peptides and tested them all out on yourself ? I doubt it; but i have

I dont use garbage

How dare you give slin advice tell newbs to use clen and other shit you know nothing about.

i know nothing about ?? really .

the only advice i see you giving is BS joking around crap , like in regards to insulin you say
"The big guys I know do 10 iu of slin and eat bananas pre workout" <--- lol , really , that just F'ing great

i know nothing about ?? really .

the only advice i see you giving is BS joking around crap , like in regards to insulin you say
"The big guys I know do 10 iu of slin and eat bananas pre workout" <--- lol , really , that just F'ing great

Ya it is truth bot some fat fuck diabetic from your studys these are real bodybuilders and 10iu is on the low end. I laugh at your liver toxic talk im the only mother fucker here that really puts things to the test with bloodwork to back it up. I dont ever give slin advice for 1 it can kill you if you are a idiot 2 because i just havent used it enough. How the fuck do you give protocols on shit you never used?

You guus think im just some clown that likes fuckimg aroumd well i am but i also take my shit very serious and i learned ling time ago dont believe everything you read. I fucked my body up when i joined here listening to guys like you. You think oh wow he sounds so knowledgeable i gotta be able to trust him right?? Fuck no!!

Last edited:
i learned ling time ago dont believe everything you read. I fucked my body up when i joined here

well I'm assuming the context of that statement is you fucked yourself up with AAS use . hmmm , i guess roids are somewhat toxic after all , huh. told you so ;)

well I'm assuming the context of that statement is you fucked yourself up with AAS use . hmmm , i guess roids are somewhat toxic after all , huh. told you so ;)

No dumb asses think high test is for anybody when i say fucked up means i looked like shit and wasted alot of money. You have to tailor steroids to body types and bf ect.... Your just a idiot and got schooled you avoid everything else i said and resort to a stuood comeback

resort to a comeback
resort to a comeback huh .

"comeback" ? isn't that something that happens in middle school when a friend talks shit, then you "comeback" with a way better shit talk.

ok . whatever . in adult life and debates, points can be made and go back and fourth (they are not comebacks) but i don't think we are all adults here or at least think like educated adults *

* ok I'll prove it and act like you act most the time 49er . instead of an educated reply . my reply is this---->

"cumback" , you want a 'cumback" your mammas got all the 'cum on her back' , go to mamma for a 'cumback' boy

I've researched it and researched it and researched it and everyone keeps saying IGF-1 will not cause hyperplasia or dividing of cells.

A lot of people however do claim to get results with peptides such as IGF-1... this couldn't be just a placebo affect?

However for everyone that seems to get results their seems to be 10 that says ALL igf-1 is fake unless it's pharma grade which is thousands for a single mg

Do you guys think research grade IGF-1 is g2g with one of this board sponsors? Or is it bunk like everything else out there? I REALLY want to try out IGF! But I fear it's impossible to get your hands on anything that would actually have a biological effect.

Someone prove me wrong please haha.

Interesting thread.

As far as I know, there is zero scientific evidence that either HGH or IGF-1 stimulates muscle growth in healthy adults. Yes,all the pro BBers will say another thing but I do think that it's some what difficult do separate the effect of HGH/IGF-1 from 3 g of test, 1 g of Deca, 1 g of tren and 50-100 mg of Dianabol or Winstrol a day.

Not saying it's money down the drain, but compared to god old testosteron it has very little evidence regarding building muscle. Would be interesting if someone can post some hard facts regarding IGF-1 and muscle growth, other than that the big guys do it.

/Bruce

Interesting thread.

As far as I know, there is zero scientific evidence that either HGH or IGF-1 stimulates muscle growth in healthy adults. Yes,all the pro BBers will say another thing but I do think that it's some what difficult do separate the effect of HGH/IGF-1 from 3 g of test, 1 g of Deca, 1 g of tren and 50-100 mg of Dianabol or Winstrol a day.

Not saying it's money down the drain, but compared to god old testosteron it has very little evidence regarding building muscle. Would be interesting if someone can post some hard facts regarding IGF-1 and muscle growth, other than that the big guys do it.

/Bruce

Ive watched guys become different humans on growth and slin and typical tren dosages. Ive had the privilege of being in a private board with massive guys striving for procards itreally makes all the difference. Ive used it in small doses it really is a game changer not generics but fda growth

Thanks 49ER.

Do you mean different humans and makes all the differenser as in muscle growth? Or some other game changer as fat burning qualities etc?

Strange that its never shown any such differences in scientific litterature.

/Bruce

Thanks 49ER.

Do you mean different humans and makes all the differenser as in muscle growth? Or some other game changer as fat burning qualities etc?

Strange that its never shown any such differences in scientific litterature.

/Bruce

Well you wont find it in literature nobody is gonna test unhealthy doses just for the sake of science thats not hgh true purpose. I mean different blown the fuck up insane 3D muscle its a combo of growth and slin

Interesting thread.

/Bruce

umm , one of the reason that steroids like Tren actually work and increase muscle size is because those steroids are responsible for an increase in IGF1 production.

no scientific evidence ? any basic text book on human biology tells you that IGF is responsible for cellular growth (including muscle cells)

I used Research IGF-1Lr3 sourced from Sigma Aldridge. It was what Lion nutrition sold at the time and it was fantastic. I've been thinking it time to run is again.

umm , one of the reason that steroids like Tren actually work and increase muscle size is because those steroids are responsible for an increase in IGF1 production.

no scientific evidence ? any basic text book on human biology tells you that IGF is responsible for cellular growth (including muscle cells)

Research igf is not the same you cannot say that some research igf is going to come anywhere close to the muscle building effects of tren. Ive heard lots of good things about it in the past as far as great pumps looking fuller but real igf makes you grow like crazy

Research igf is not the same you cannot say that some research igf is going to come anywhere close to the muscle building effects of tren. Ive heard lots of good things about it in the past as far as great pumps looking fuller but real igf makes you grow like crazy

i'm not talking about research IGF . I'm talking about real IGF thats produced in your liver , and produced in your liver at higher amounts when you take things like tren (do you have any clue how tren actually builds muscle , prob not, its not F'ing magic , its a biological and chemical process )

fuck man, I've said it 100s of times on these forums , that research peptide IGF is not 'real' IGF

Last edited:
i'm not talking about research IGF . I'm talking about real IGF thats produced in your liver , and produced in your liver at higher amounts when you take things like tren (do you have any clue how tren actually builds muscle , prob not, its not F'ing magic , its a biological and chemical process )

fuck man, I've said it 100s of times on these forums , that research peptide IGF is not 'real' IGF

But yet you compare it shouldnt something with the name igf be more potent than tren? Dont mislead people and tell them to stack igf with other shit because the results are probably not what they are expecting

But yet you compare it shouldnt something with the name igf be more potent than tren? Dont mislead people and tell them to stack igf with other shit because the results are probably not what they are expecting

dip shit . the only thing i was comparing was saying that Tren makes your body produce more natural IGF1 and thats one reason why tren is effective at building muscle.

i wasn't comparing research IGF to Tren. your A.D.D is out of control , you should seek medical help

dip shit . the only thing i was comparing was saying that Tren makes your body produce more natural IGF1 and thats one reason why tren is effective at building muscle.

i wasn't comparing research IGF to Tren. your A.D.D is out of control , you should seek medical help

Lmao you tried to explain igf research that it pulses like real igf and a bunch of mumbo jumbo dont try to retract fact is you dont know shit about anything exept what you use. There is walls and people beyond this forum and its painfully obvious you dont interact with anyone that lives this shit

Back