Gakic, Leukic and Hardcore...

BIG_TRUCK

Prize Fighter
MuscleTech
Leukic, Gakic, and Hydroxicut Hardore

Do any of you take this stuff?? Can I still add Cell tech to this?? Anyone know of any sides?? I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest sometimes. And on squats day, i keep a trash can near by!

waste of money.

leukic can be replaced with BCAAs
Gakic never lived up to the hype, and can be replaced with CEE (or celltech if 80g of sugar per serving does it for you)
HH isnt anything special, no different than any other non-ephedrine thermo. Id just stick with yohimbine HCL and ECA stack a few hours after it.

I'm right there with you on MuscleTech being overpriced and overhyped (I don't use their products), but I will say that a few people I know swear by that Gakic stuff. Maybe it's the placebo effect, maybe not.

BIG_TRUCK said:
MuscleTech
Leukic, Gakic, and Hydroxicut Hardore

Do any of you take this stuff?? Can I still add Cell tech to this?? Anyone know of any sides?? I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest sometimes. And on squats day, i keep a trash can near by!

I personally think Muscletech SUCKS! Over priced and no results.

muscletech's products dont actually "suck". Their products are just as good as the next companies, but their marketing is a joke, and unless youre getting their stuff at wholesale or less, they are overpriced.

Suareezay said:
muscletech's products dont actually "suck". Their products are just as good as the next companies, but their marketing is a joke, and unless youre getting their stuff at wholesale or less, they are overpriced.

The way MuscleTech sees it, their marketing is anything but a joke, rather a tremendous success. There's always going to be a 16, 17, or 18 year old just becoming interested in bodybuilding who will believe that they can get a body like Greg Kovacs by sipping on NitroTech and CellTech all day long. Same thing with Bill Phillips and EAS. Personally, I don't buy either company's products (I have used EAS products in the past) anymore.

Figure out what the ingredients are in the MuscleTech products. For example, Cell Tech is Creatine, Dextrose, and ALA.

Well, if you go to TrueProtein (or any other decent supplement company) you can buy all those ingredients for dirt cheap separately. They are high quality, but you are not paying for million of dollars/year in advertising costs.

Back