galenika test

romang

this is the real test depo from galenika
imageshack.us/g/824/img3021t.jpg/

Last edited:
I've seen those amps around and actually had a buddy from on here send me a couple to try out.

If they are indeed legit it doesn't get much better!

Hi
In my country we can legally buy galenika test depo(enanthate) in pharmacy store.
And everybody say that galenika is realy good test(including me) but i don't have experience whit this like you guys.

So if you want, in a few days i could post some pictures of 100% legit galenika test whit a box and all details so you guys could know if yours is fake or not cause i saw few posts
where ppl complaine about fake galenika test. cheers

First off welcome to Ology Lj!

that would be awesome if you could do that! great idea

This gear Is realy good and legit i m from Croatia and we dont have fake galenika test Depo, and i feel it after 3 days!!!

not sure after the 3 days thing but ya if you have a source in Croatia then the odds are they are legit.

This gear Is realy good and legit i m from Croatia and we dont have fake galenika test Depo, and i feel it after 3 days!!!

glad its not just my eyes

I'm with shithead, I can't tell fck all from those picks, but if they are real they will be awesome. that human grade is wicked good.

The problem with the Galenikas/ICNs they change there amp color etc often. But have not heard of any fakes yet.

G

yes several different colored amps out there ... the amps are overdosed ... should have a little over 1ml in each amp ... like rotex

just a question about those amps, do you cut the neck with a razor or something and then extract the whole thing? If so is there a reason for this instead of just using a re-usable vial?

im currently using galenika testo depot and it's good sh!t.How can it be bad...it's human grade.And if u live in balkan u can get this test as cheap as a candy bar.So it def worth it.And it has just a little over 1 ml.

just a question about those amps, do you cut the neck with a razor or something and then extract the whole thing? If so is there a reason for this instead of just using a re-usable vial?

just hold it with a rag and break the top off of it,thats how i have always done it.

I love that stuff right there. I use to run it a few years back and have to say its the best I have used to date. Wish my guy over there was still around :(

I've seen those amps around and actually had a buddy from on here send me a couple to try out.

If they are indeed legit it doesn't get much better!

I agree Zeek, those are fucking great. Too bad that shit is so expensive though..lol

can`t tell cause those pics are really bad shit.one thing is sure, galenika test e is HUMANE GRADE, and 100% procent sure that is the best test e one can buy.and yes, it`s very cheap.i used galenika test e 2 times with maximum result.in 2 weeks u will feel the gear, and by week 7 u will be like a spanish bull.the strenght is sky high :).this is the true.

Back