gear and weed

bodySculpter

I am banned!
I need to see if some fellow iron warriors smoke like me. I just started my cycle and im going balls to the wall with my training and diet. I just enjoy smoking pot before and after. Im a big guy and im not worried about not making gains but im looking for some info anyways.
1gr test enanthate qv 1-12 with taper after 6wks
1 a-50 for 3 weeks
400mg deca for 8 wks
weeks 8-12 35mg dbol
please feel free to critic my cycle

We really refrain from discussion of "rec" drugs on the board ( it is actually not allowed).....so we'll just leave that one alone.

As far as you cycle goes, I don't like it at all.
1- why the taper of Test after week 6 ?
2- I would run the Deca longer.....
3- Drol & D-Bol in same cycle ?

ouch on the liver. and dont taper. i had to and i dont feel anything anymore. so dont taper, and no dbol if you use drol
and run deca longer.

hey, I like your cycle a lot (just don't taper the test), and I like your rec activities ;) I just wouldn't partake before you train, or at least not much.

hey doc. yeah i think its a pretty solid cycle im taking 500mg mon and wed, then just 500 a week i have to quit the deca earlier as it kills my sex drive. fuck the people that dont know what they think they know.
Bodysculpter over and out ................

bodySculpter said:
fuck the people that dont know what they think they know.
Bodysculpter over and out ................

Hey buddy.....you asked for opinions....and that's what you got...opinions, they do not have to agree with yours, so maybe have a toke and chill out !!

Back