Gear has to be bunk!

stumpy17

Started a thread about a week ago about very bad pip from the prop i pinning aswell as the enanthate being cloudy.

The gear (genesis) doesn't look like the real images on google, doesn't have the hologram, spelling mistake etc but i thought although its a counterfeit doesnt mean its no good.

I dont mind pain but I shot the prop and for 7 days after was in excrutiating pain, taking ibuprofen every 4 hours every day, massive swelling and msucle knot. Since then every single injection in every site has done the same thing. The test e is also slightly cloudy.

After a week on prop and enanthate I have a lowered libido, extreme pain, headache, also vomitted this morning.

Spoke to source (known for a while - bit of a idiot tho) and he assures me its g2g. I mentioned having lowered libido etc and he said he always gets lowered libido and has also always had very bad pain from the prop.

dose:

150mg eod prop
250mg x 2 shots a week

Surely 7 days in i should be noticing increase in libido etc not lowered?

Think im gonna have to bite the bullet and toss the shit and get some more, gutting as money down the drain now!

Anyone else think its fake or am i calling it bunk a bit soon?

p.s Also on dbol so cannot really judge by weight increase

Thanks.

Last edited:
Cloudy? I wouldn't even dare to put that in my body. Some gear will give you bad PIP but being cloudy I wouldn't trust it. Also on Test my Libido has never went down, only up.

"Massive swelling" "extreme pain" and "vomiting" !!!!
Bro toss that shit right now. Even if it's legit gear but giving you those extreme sides it's not worth it.

Back