GEAR + N2Slin

AAP

If you are on AAS you simply have no excuse at all for not using these two supps.

Gear to ensure you got the amino muscle juice running through your body and N2Slin to make sure you are utilizing the food you eat to it's full extent. Remember, it isn't how much you can eat but how much you can utilize and absorb.

Use them. You will thank me later.

X2 Max LOL, results speak for themselves, the two supps are very effective at what they do.

^^^I take it you've trie this combo?

Most certainly. After my first experience, the most effective times that one could use it is first thing upon rising in the mornings (half hour before breakfast), pre workout and post work out before starting cardio.

The bolded times are what I would recommend for people only using two servings per day.

Most certainly. After my first experience, the most effective times that one could use it is first thing upon rising in the mornings (half hour before breakfast), pre workout and post work out before starting cardio.

The bolded times are what I would recommend for people only using two servings per day.

cardio? you mean the walk from the car to the gym before a workout, then the walk back to the car after?

:)

those are the times when I use mine too, love both of these supps! they are staples for me!

Back