Gear while on a cruise

GoldCity

Has anyone ever got any gear while on a stop on a cruise? I'm planning on going to Belize Cozumel and honduras and was thinking of looking for some. I'm nervous as shit thinking about it. Does anyone have any experience with it?

Has anyone ever got any gear while on a stop on a cruise? I'm planning on going to Belize Cozumel and honduras and was thinking of looking for some. I'm nervous as shit thinking about it. Does anyone have any experience with it?

I got experience sitting in the can that shit sucks.Dont look for problems if I was going there I would be looking for fat ass latin ladies instead of some dirty gear u may find there!

When you get back on the cruise ship from port they put you and your bag through a screener before getting back on ship. Carnival does anyway and I was mad as hell cause I was in Jamaica. ;)

yeah i wouldn't mess with it considering the quality of stuff at more than decent prices you can bring in. if i couldn't get quality gear on the cheap sent to my door i might look for other options, but yeah....

just curious why...?

Honestly I don't have a direct connect for gear I have to go through a friends friend, and I was just wanting to get some myself. I read on here about all the good places like pinn and biotech, so I'm trying to make some friends on here and get my posts up so maybe someone will be nice enough to share some info so I won't have to go through so many middle men. I appreciate the feedback and I won't be trying to score any gear while on vacation just some sun and sand.

These guys have good points. That is not something you ever want to mess with. You can also try contacting someone by clicking their name on a post and then choosing to send them an e-mail. I have seen that on other vbulletin forums and when I just doubled checked my profile page here I was able to check a box for that option. You could try that out if you feel there are people that might help you.

Man I feel stupid now for even asking his question! Thanks for all the feedback I'll definitely not be risking anything but food poisoning.

Back