general opion on my cycle??

Dark horse 7

Im running a course of TnT ( test & tren) 2x2ml a week, 50/50% 1ml of each, running alongside a course of clen and T3.
Just curious as too your opions?

Dosages for test/tren are 50mg/50mg? so you're running 200mg/200mg of test/tren?

What are you dosing the clen/t3 at?
Stats?What are you trying to accomplish?Dieting down or attempting a lean bulk with the clen/t3 (yes some people do that) you didn't give much information

MAN,first tell us dosage of gear of your gear.1ml testo can be 100mg/ml, 200mg/ml ,250mg/ml..also tren can be 80mg/ml, 100mg/ml or even 200mg/ml

normal of dosage for testo is 500-750mg week and for tren acet is on 240-320mg week.

sorry guys kinda new to the whole forum thingy lol
Im 23, weighing at 12st 10lbs BF is roughly 17%
Attempting a lean bulk
Diet : fairly clean of oats, rice, chicken, steak, fish, yogs, fruit and veg, protein shakes
Have previously done a course of dbol as i started at 9st 4lbs!! but hated the water retention!
Details of my gear:
Tren - 100mg/ml
Test - 250mg/ml (twice a week, so 4ml in 2 jabs per week)
T3 - 25mcg/tab (once a day)
Clen - 40mcg/tab (twice a day)

So you are running test @500 per week and tren @200 per week? You ever cycled before? Tren is pretty harsh, so you don't want to mess with it when you are just starting cycling. Also, tren is a 19-nor so you need caber or prami to run with it to combat prolactin sides. What kind of post cycle therapy (pct) do you have planned? Are you running an AI? IMO there isn't going to be much bulking going on with this cycle, its going to be more of a body recomposition.

Just saw you said you ran dbol before and it looks like you ran it by itself... not a smart thing to do. I say you save that t3 and tren for another cycle and just run the test and possibly the clen if you are set on it. You are mixing so many compounds on basically your first cycle that you are just asking for problems.

Last edited:
Had no problems 6 weeks in, if anything not enough of an effect yet, my mate who I train with is also on same course as me has had huge results in strength and size compared to me, we're running nolva as a post cycle therapy (pct), and thinking of running HGH with the TNT

May be showing my in experience here but what's an AI?

I'm not trying to be a dick,bro but if you do not know what an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is then you are not ready for AAS.Educate before medicate.Do a lot of research on this forum.Is just for your good.
Had no problems 6 weeks in, if anything not enough of an effect yet, my mate who I train with is also on same course as me has had huge results in strength and size compared to me, we're running nolva as a post cycle therapy (pct), and thinking of running HGH with the TNT

is your mate the one giving you the gear? If so ... do you ever wonder if your "mate" is taking the real gear & your money and giving you bunk ?

is your mate the one giving you the gear? If so ... do you ever wonder if your "mate" is taking the real gear & your money and giving you bunk ?

No mate hes not the one giving me it! He takes from the same bottle,

And as to telling me to stay away from it I have plenty of people around me who have been using it for years advising me, you tell me to research what an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is...well that's why I asked lol! You ask questions on forums to be answered not talked down to lol

Many thanks for your help and concerns though, :D

Back