Generic Labs

Someone have try the OXYTEST 75 of GL??I want to try it before contest whith trenbolone 75 and stop it one week before(for whater) contest.
Thanks vane

That site is totally fake.none of the products even look like that.I have personally seen every GL product there is as it is the only manufacturer i use.
They dont have a website and there are only a handful of people who get it direct from the lab.

I have some pics that show what it should look like.All products are similar just different color on the front.It should be in a box and have a white lid saying tear and flip up.It does have a hologram with expiry date and lot. Why would it have a bar code. There is only few gear that actually has one so why would it be on a UGL bottle for because it cant be sold in a pharmacy anyway.
This is just my opinion.

I have ultra tren 200 lot gl 004
espiration date 102008
but no code bar and expiration date on the bottle.

I have seen test results on thier oils and they all came back great but thier tabs and caps were underdosed

Im not saying that they are but it is just that my opinion is that it looks fake. Iv had the trenbolone before and it doesnt look like yours at all. The only way to find out is to try it.If its shit then you know that is was fake. I will post some other pics in the week when my order comes back. There wont be any tren there but there will be winstrol tabs,tnt and boldenone propionate and you can see how much they look similar to each other and then compare them to yours. It will be towards the end of the week.

Back