Gene's financial worries

pullinbig said:
thats the shot. just look at those fat hog PLers. what a disgrace. =0)
8 weeks of dieting and that bunch could take every trophy in the heavies at many bb contest :)

not to mention kick everybodys ass if they dont :jump:

pullinbig said:
thats the shot. just look at those fat hog PLers. what a disgrace. =0)

what i find amusing..im sure the guy spotting hits his bi's directly but not with 10-20 sets yet his arms are huge..maybe the "bicep boys" club who do 20-40 sets could learn a thing or two :)

ive got this naggin elbow tendonitis and havent hit my bis' with heavy weights in 5 months..when i can i do maybe 5 sets of higher reps 15-30 after back..ive noticed that they are just as big (not that i have big arms lol) as before when i was dong a 5x5 reoutine for them if i were able to push a heavy weight low reps im sure i wouldnt need more than 3 heavy sets!!!

pullinbig said:
geoffe dolan gonna give us a hand putting it on. he is without a doubt one of the nicest guys i have ever met, a pleasure to talk with and be around. he is not all big headed about his accomplishments. very similar to johnny. i believe you said you knew geoff fairly well.

i think this SM is gonna be 4 events with a light weight and heavy weight division. 231 is the cut off. axle press, stones, deads for a 1rep max from the knees and tire flip for time i think.

ill try ot get some clips or stills posted here.

perhaps one day you make it back home and we can meet. we got some guys from ky coming down for the meet. i believe thats where you said you from.

I'd seen Geoff at a contest or two on TV and on the internet as well on some sites. I competed with him in May in STL and he walks up to me asking ME advice on an event. Can you imagine???? I'm thinking..."what the heck are you asking ME for???!!!"...lol. Guy talked to me a time or two over the weekend like he had known me all my life. Made a huge impression. Wish more strongmen were like him. The big head syndrome kills me.

I'd love to see any clips AND meet you sometime. I'm not a huge guy or anything and I"m not all that strong either...but the pleasure would be all mine.

B True

Back