Genetics Gut

Redraider

I have a natural geneitc gut !!! I was just wondering if anyone had any tips to suppressing a gentic default. I know cardio, diet, etc............but this is definately a genetic flaw !!

I have a natural geneitc gut !!! I was just wondering if anyone had any tips to suppressing a gentic default. I know cardio, diet, etc............but this is definately a genetic flaw !!
jus make your chest, lats, arms, legs bigger:)

no such thing as a genetic gut.

only either a stretched stomach from stuffing too much into it in a single sitting or stored calories.

i'm not up to date with spot reducing fat but imo forget about it
(some meds like hgh to some degree are known to help but at a price)

fat is stored and subsequently will come off different parts of the body differently for everyone

diet and cardio is still the answer

Im really intrested in seeing a picture of you genetically deformed gut hahaha
now y do u gonna say that bad enough this guy is concerned about his gut but u go and say deformed.

And who r u? so 18yr kid thats only been working out since feb how bout u stay away from posting and just do ur research....

how is your bodyfat level?

I guess you could have a genetic gut if you have larger than usual organs or was very predisposed to storing visceral fat...

I don't know why but i get a bit of a gut if i eat alot of meat or many times a day. guess it could be an insulin issue or something.

drink no beer, and dont fill yourself up in a single sitting. only eat enough to not be hungry. you may need to grow some abdominal muscles as well.

i used to have a hanging gut. hung over the belt a bit. I think just as important or even more so then losing fat, was growing some ab muscles to hold my guts in place, (stomach, intestines). i remember when i was like 12 and had no muscles but was skinny, i was able to, "push my stomach outwards" and make it look like I had a big belly. now with all of the ab muscles in place i cant push it out more then an inch. seems like the tight abs just hold everything in. i remember i could really inhale a deep breath and force my stomach out really far. it was like a funny joke we would do.

its all about your diet and cardio, i believe it may be harder for you to get rid of it than others and deff hard to maintain it but strict diet cardio is the key!

Thanks for the good replies minus the obvious retard that has little respect on the board.

Just as some people can never work out and have a six pack while other people can train/diet very intensily and still not yield the appearance Of a "gentically blessed" individual......I (like alot of men) carry most of my fat in my abdominal region. As bodybuilders we all know that restricitng calories can help eliminate fat but will not help build muscle. Therefore, reducing your calories may give you a smaller stomach but also smaller arms. I feel that I am at a genetic disadvantage because I have a larger abdominal region (not a defect). Just wondering if anyone else had any input on the subject.

Thanks !!

have you tried any supplement like ephedrine or yohimbine go help shed fat. i feel that it really helps get a little of that stubborn fat off.

have you tried any supplement like ephedrine or yohimbine go help shed fat. i feel that it really helps get a little of that stubborn fat off.

I'm all natural and half of the reason i am this way is because when I use even a legal supplement like a fat burner or ephedrine I AM A DICK. Got the shakes and I'm in a terrible mood !!

Makes me wonder what I'd be like on a cycle ??

honestly I know a few people who had the same problems , tryed it all but like you said cutting too many cals and too much cardio will cause you to get very skinny. what worked was gear. a complete bulk and cut cycle left one of my buds looking great! and even after the cycle the genetic gut didnt come back and was maintained a flat stomach, its a genetic flaw that can be corrected

honestly I know a few people who had the same problems , tryed it all but like you said cutting too many cals and too much cardio will cause you to get very skinny. what worked was gear. a complete bulk and cut cycle left one of my buds looking great! and even after the cycle the genetic gut didnt come back and was maintained a flat stomach, its a genetic flaw that can be corrected

Appreciate the the feedback. That does seem like the most reasonable solution. Back to the basics of a good (clean) bulk and then a nice transiton into a cutting phase. There is no quick and permanent fix for anything and hard work is a given !!

Back