Geneza/karachis? just got in. real or fake? pics

intrinsic1

Livin' the dream....
Just got this in....
what da ya think?
It's a new source for me if it's gtg im gonna stock up!
thx

Yeah all sounds good. congrats Intrinsic1... my old one intrinsic1...

only way to knwo fore sure is for you to send it too me to try out for you :p

yahh its goot got the test cyp,testE,deca. right now. the amps i dont know so i wont comment.

Check the spelling on the amps..it's hard to tell from the pics, but they look good.

Make sure it's spelled "Propionate" and not "Proplonate".

According to William Llewellyn, if it's "proplonate", they are fakes that contain a low dose of test-E, and they are made by IP.

I had some of the fakes.

529982d1232656272-need-help-confirming-legitimacy-gear-pics-karachi-close.jpg

Last edited:

According to William Llewellyn, if it's "proplonate", they are fakes that contain a low dose of test-E, and they are made by IP.

I have the same sus, so mine are fake too and there was me thinking my man was always on the ball

It just shows fake can appear anywhere

I dont order amps of Sustanon (sust) anymore - hard to find good ones

Check the spelling on the amps..it's hard to tell from the pics, but they look good.

I had some of the fakes.

529982d1232656272-need-help-confirming-legitimacy-gear-pics-karachi-close.jpg
thanks, my do say propionate. phew!

I dont order amps of Sustanon (sust) anymore - hard to find good ones

Bro just FYI an Amp is much more Difficult to counterfeit then a vial. A vial me you and the next guy can make in our house but an amp me and you cant make as easy. And not to say you can’t get a counterfeit amp but you have a much better chance getting the real thing with an amp over a via
any day....

I have Karachi amps I'm just finishing up with! I got 30 of them bad boys....but my lot numbers weren't that clear. I know they were good. Not saying yours aren't ...but you will know within a wk if they are. The 2 props in that stuff kicks in quick. Just curious who the source was.............

Back