Get Your FREE Consultation Today!

IMT staff

Official Sponsor
I see the forum traffic is up and we have a lot of new guys reading. If you would like to set up a totally FREE consultation with IncreaseMyT to see if you may qualify for testosterone treatment just use our scheduler!!

Just pick out a time that works for you and we will call you at that scheduled time!

https://calendly.com/increasemyt

If you have any questions you can always email us at info@increasemyt.com

Here are some great links to read on the website:

Prescribed HCG

Estradiol Management

Growth Hormone

Sexual Enhancement

Looking forward to chatting with you!

~ Todd Thomas

Last edited:
Trusted Testosterone Therapy Clinic

Happy Thanksgiving IMT staff!

The IncreaseMyT folks are experts of industry who truly care about offering the best TRT service to their patients. It has been a privilege to learn from the doctor and IMT staff as they lead the pack. Keep up the good work & hopeful everyone is enjoying the holiday :cool:

All too often other doctors are happy to treat low testosterone, however, long term they may cause harm to your health. IMT staff understands the importance of routine lab work and offering ancillary medicines (such as low dosage Arimidex). Rest assured they will listen to your needs to craft a cost-effective program that will improve quality of life.

Special thanks to Todd for making himself available and being so generous when spending time with new patients. It's thanks to his and IMT's hard work I feel at ease with my prescribing testosterone therapy physician. Historically, the burden was entirely on our shoulders to seek out and perform the adequate/appropriate lab tests, attain ancillary medicines (such as HCG) and navigate within ever-changing parameters set by United States health insurance without worry the medical doctor will look to cover his ass #1 (at a detriment to your health).

I would encourage everyone to schedule a FREE consult with IncreaseMyT.com today!

Back