getting back into weight lifting: clen + t3 cycle?

hallal_55

Hey guys hows it going...I used to be a very frequent lifter up until about just over 2 years ago when I had a very bad neck injury...I stopped working out and its been just over 2 years and 40lbs later... I was cutting down at 163 and top shape i've ever been and my max chest bench was 300... I was depressed for a while not being able to lift as much or even have the same endurance and boy let me tell you ppl sure do notice weight gain..... lol

I was over 200lbs but I have been working out with light weights and mostly push ups and walking/jogging I am down to 188lbs... I am 23 years old and I was wondering about clen/t3 cycle...

I only ask because I have them laying around I bought a while back along with some winstrol I have not touched any of them. My plan was to do a cycle of test c, but I want to hold off on test for now...

Can I do a clen/t3 cycle for a month max 6 weeks... as I been reading it can mess up with your thyroid however I also read that it goes back to normal within a few weeks..

I always see mixed messages regarding clen and t3 and it confuses me more... some say they recommend some say no....

I just want to burn away those extra lbs and start lifting proper again

Would clen and winstrol counteract the burning muscle tissue from t3?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Back