Getting blood work from private MD labs...from nj

anzel

NJ doesn't allow much of anything including getting your own private labs done....

I was gonna drive to PA to do it but on their website under FAQ it says they will not draw blood if you hail from a forbidden state and they will check id....

Anyone else actually in the same boat and try it anyway? Success?

NJ doesn't allow much of anything including getting your own private labs done....

I was gonna drive to PA to do it but on their website under FAQ it says they will not draw blood if you hail from a forbidden state and they will check id....

Anyone else actually in the same boat and try it anyway? Success?

Same boat as you, I'm a NY resident.

I had the same idea of going to PA, seems a little extreme but what else can we do? Our states are garbage on certain laws. I fear the same thing you do, being turned away after a long ass drive - but the fella on here who goes by halfwit told me that he's never been ID'd when using Private MD labs. He brings his print out slip and that's that. I'm still waiting for other medical issues to be solved so my cycle got put on hold, however I would like you to come back and update if this all goes smoothly for you!

Same boat as you, I'm a NY resident.

I had the same idea of going to PA, seems a little extreme but what else can we do? Our states are garbage on certain laws. I fear the same thing you do, being turned away after a long ass drive - but the fella on here who goes by halfwit told me that he's never been ID'd when using Private MD labs. He brings his print out slip and that's that. I'm still waiting for other medical issues to be solved so my cycle got put on hold, however I would like you to come back and update if this all goes smoothly for you!

I've had the same experience as Halfwit. Have gone to PA many times. I was never asked for ID yet.

I've had the same experience as Halfwit. Have gone to PA many times. I was never asked for ID yet.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, that's two of you fellas saying they were not ID'd. Do you have to put an address on your profile online when you sign up?

Yes I saw HW said it's not a problem but on the website it says they do check. Maybe they just put that up to appease insurance companies or something...Idk.

Online forms ask for your address.
I saw someone in another thread said they use a fictitious one.

I have used MD labs twice, it doesn't matter which company gives you the lab testing slip. The lab itself is the entity responsible for ID'ing and such. If one lab ends up messing with you, redo the slip with MD and try elsewhere.

Ok. Well I'm gonna set it up and take a drive then... gotta find a good place to get steak and eggs right after . I hate fasting!

Back