getting cut?

Choose one or the other. The results will be much better.
It seems that these days most people want to cut before summertime, so that is something to think about.

And why could one not and bulk and cut on the same cycle...especially if running a long cycle...say hypothetically if you ran a 12 weeker of omna...all 12 with the omna, first 4 with some dbol, the week 7 on to 13 or 15 run winnry ed while eating clea the last 6 to 7 weeks, maybe add some clen and cardio...use the fir 7 weeks to bulk....change your training from bulk to cut and go from there....you can add muscle on a bulk cycle and still cut it up, or i should say, lean it out to the end...

E

eastarr69 said:
And why could one not and bulk and cut on the same cycle...especially if running a long cycle...say hypothetically if you ran a 12 weeker of omna...all 12 with the omna, first 4 with some dbol, the week 7 on to 13 or 15 run winnry ed while eating clea the last 6 to 7 weeks, maybe add some clen and cardio...use the fir 7 weeks to bulk....change your training from bulk to cut and go from there....you can add muscle on a bulk cycle and still cut it up, or i should say, lean it out to the end...

E

In theory yes......but the person asking the question has never done a cycle and now you are advocating a 12 weeker with 3 compounds, I think not !!

You ask "how the hell do you know that SC ?".........it's called that little button titled "user posts" ........you know, to the right of "profile" & "send PM":D

eastarr69 said:

E

The person who asked the initial question is in my mind looking for a way to bulk and cut at the same time. The answer is no matter what the magazines tell you it is not reasonable.
Even with the cycle you are suggesting he would have to do one before the other.

I must be SC's shadow.....I did notice the rookie etc....no flame to anyone...but I also noticed a question..I do not think I am advocating anything..i do believe however contrary to most opinion, that you can cycle to do both....no offense bro, he did ask a question, if he were to say, i want to do a bulk, cut cycle, and this is my first cycle, i would not have replied the way I did...but, when one searches for knowledge, he/she must seek out several answers and make their own decision...to just tell him/her no, would not be an answer to a question, but theve them continuously looking....for that answer....

wow...must be the clomid....anyhow, SC you are right in the user posts section...but hey, if Jay cutler just joined the board, it would say Rookie, and also one post....

No flame, you still have the the shizzle on the stizzles....

i just like to present the other side of the spectrum....and I thought omna had 4 esters....i could be wrong though....

my .02

E

eastarr69 said:

wow...must be the clomid....anyhow, SC you are right in the user posts section...but hey, if Jay cutler just joined the board, it would say Rookie, and also one post....

No flame, you still have the the shizzle on the stizzles....

i just like to present the other side of the spectrum....and I thought omna had 4 esters....i could be wrong though....

my .02

E

hey eastarr......I think you misunderstood what I meant about the "user posts" button. I did not mean to check it to verify number of post.....but rather, to see what his other posts were about, to see if they can give any clues as to experience or any other revelant information.

Oh yeah, btw....Omnas do contain 4 esters, identical to Sust.

i think what the original post was about is possible. however, you cant really cut and bulk at the same time persay. bulking would mean eating a tremendous amount of calroies to gain muscle while gaining fat. cutting would mean eating a caloric strict diet to lose fat and some muslce.

however, i believe there is an inbetween where he could gain mucle but lose fat. granted he won't gain as much muscle as he would if he were to truly bulk or lose as much fat if he were to truly cut.

maybe try some early morning cardio on an empty stomach. make sure to include an ECA in there and ALA is always a good thing.

keep your carbs clean (meaning only few sugars limited only to post workout). and eat a good amount of protein (preferably from meats) and a medium amount of fat; preferably omega-3 fatty acids and make sure to stay away from hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils (eat natural peanut butter).

as far as a good cycle to use with it, i would use:
weeks 1-10: 400mg/week EQ
weeks 7-12: 50mg winstrol ed

Sc:

I get your drift...but most of the posts are quests for knowledge...when i was on EF all the time back in the day, before I ever did a cycle, I asked similar q's...problem there was thast you got burnt there and told to do the endless search....i determined that my first real cycle was a stack....i have also found that you have to try first...granted, a test only cycle is a good gig...but who is to say you cant stack on a first gig....just my input...but. hey...i am no professional....

E

Back