Getting hairy on TRT - anything can be done?

oliverduke

So, apart from horrible acne TRT gave me its been a blessing for all obvious reasons.

Accutane treated the acne

But im getting pretty hairy on my stomach chest and ass... obviously its DHT based but is this something you just have to put up with or can it be reduced?

So, apart from horrible acne TRT gave me its been a blessing for all obvious reasons.

Accutane treated the acne

But im getting pretty hairy on my stomach chest and ass... obviously its DHT based but is this something you just have to put up with or can it be reduced?

You can shave it off, deal with it, or get laser hair removal. I'm 4 treatments into getting my back lasered . I can deal with it hair about anywhere except my back - that's just nasty.

You can shave it off, deal with it, or get laser hair removal. I'm 4 treatments into getting my back lasered . I can deal with it hair about anywhere except my back - that's just nasty.

Yeh I havnt got any I can see on my back from a mirror angle yet and gf hasn't said anything but got some big black ones turning up on my stomach and chest and I was like a bald squirrel all over before bar pubic regions

Until I get brave enough to try the wax place down the street, I've been using the "mangroomer" (amazon carries it) for my back with a mirror, and a razor for everything else. Shaving once a week keeps everything manageable and takes around an hour. (head, back, chest, stomach, legs)

Until I get brave enough to try the wax place down the street, I've been using the "mangroomer" (amazon carries it) for my back with a mirror, and a razor for everything else. Shaving once a week keeps everything manageable and takes around an hour. (head, back, chest, stomach, legs)

Was gna go for a full wax before my comp in 16 weeks
Will let you know how much I cry if I do...

I was getting my back waxed. The whole thing...stem to stern.
It was painful. It was smooth as silk for 2 maybe 3 days and then stubble showed.
After 3 or 4 times I threw in the towel.
Mangroomer all the way.

Not worth the pain time or money to wax.
For me at least.

Ive used NAIR for a while now and it seems to work well, not sure how good it is for your skin but it seems to keep the hair away for a little while longer than a razor does. Never Have put it anywhere except my stomach, chest and legs though.

waxed mine and it hurt and cost and same here...hair grows like weed in Hawaii everywhere...finger and toe nails.

So I got a 1 dollar cooking spoon, Gator duct taped a Mach 3 razor to it, took a spare side view mirror I got in a parts tub, glued a paint stick to it...7 dollars in it....redneck mangroomer.

I m so stiff I use it on calves and hams too.

Best shaver there is is a willing female as a hard on s easier to work around...I m h o.

I did the laser years ago. It did a great job. 6 years later and I should do a few more sessions and I'd be perfectly hairless. If you in Vegas and want recommendation for the laser hair removal service and shoot me a message.

Last edited:
My wife took a barber's electric razor to me and shaved me top to bottom. Too big a job to shave with razor blade! There's this huge pile of hair and none of it from my head! Obviously I fit the definition of mammal "a warm-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that is distinguished by the possession of hair or fur". But why am I and some other men the only bald mammals. I look like a freggin bear that's gone bald. Where in nature do you see any other bald mammals? Who did we piss off? Is this some kind of payback?? Whew. Just a little rant. I feel better now.

My wife took a barber's electric razor to me and shaved me top to bottom. Too big a job to shave with razor blade! There's this huge pile of hair and none of it from my head! Obviously I fit the definition of mammal "a warm-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that is distinguished by the possession of hair or fur". But why am I and some other men the only bald mammals. I look like a freggin bear that's gone bald. Where in nature do you see any other bald mammals? Who did we piss off? Is this some kind of payback?? Whew. Just a little rant. I feel better now.

its totally worth the money to have done. I the hair was totally gone for a long time and then what grew in was very fine and 85 % less hair. It like the hair I had I'm my early 20s.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like a hairless ass for sure,. After a good crap,it's like trying to get peanut butter off of a shag carpet

DPR--what s that cost approx. ? I m blessed sort of with blonde hair so it s not as thick or easy to spot but since TRT when it s bad it irritates me to the point of not being able to stand sitting back in my lounger.

Cav--damn it son--I m sucking down my 1 st cup of chicory coffee w some creamer and it looks like Fat Bastards (Austin Power s ) stool sample now that u referenced THAT...I thank u for the visual.

Having had 2 lower abdominal hyrneia s ( how the hell to do u spell that ) repaired I can say I ve grown adept at shaving the scrotum taint and yes the bung hole region. Spread dat ass son go slow and deliberate but be forewarned THAT stubble needs scratching usually when there s a 8.5 or 9.0 behind me on the treadmill section.
1 st time they said they were going to shave the tool box ara I thought " Cool some nurses gonna handle it.) MAKE THAT A MALE nurse sauntered in..
I was thinking if my dick moves or starts to swell I gotta either find me some new friends or shoot myself. I used my teen age "avoid early ejac. technigue" and thought of "dead puppies, dead puppies...."

Last edited:
Shave you asshole guys..really!? is that necessary??? puzzled..
I mean really, who da fuck is gonna see it!!
lol! jesus!

My wife took a barber's electric razor to me and shaved me top to bottom. Too big a job to shave with razor blade! There's this huge pile of hair and none of it from my head! Obviously I fit the definition of mammal "a warm-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that is distinguished by the possession of hair or fur". But why am I and some other men the only bald mammals. I look like a freggin bear that's gone bald. Where in nature do you see any other bald mammals? Who did we piss off? Is this some kind of payback?? Whew. Just a little rant. I feel better now.[/QUOTE

its totally worth the money to have done. I the hair was totally gone for a long time and then what grew in was very fine and 85 % less hair. It like the hair I had I'm my early 20s.

+1 for laser.. It's not cheap - about 750 for 6 back sessions. Only downside is it hurts like a mo fo. Still have some hair after 4 sessions but much less and lighter than before.

Yes Soldier or carry wet wipes if I m away from my shitter which I despise...2 a year for me but that s lots more than u wanted to know huh ?

Good f n morning.

Yes Soldier or carry wet wipes if I m away from my shitter which I despise...2 a year for me but that s lots more than u wanted to know huh ?

Good f n morning.

Ah yeeeeaahhh!!! Damn!
All good i geuss homie, i just ate before i read your unglorious post and have 2 hrs before next meal to try to forget....:)

Let's see if we can bring this up a notch on the gross scale. Here in North America we have wet wipes and face clothes. Right? Thankfully, we get the job done with no direct contact. Does anyone from Europe want to chime in here, because there are no face clothes in Europe. None! I believe all they use is a wet hand to wash themselves. Time for some feed back from across the pond. :)

Shave you asshole guys..really!? is that necessary??? puzzled..
I mean really, who da fuck is gonna see it!!
lol! jesus!
That's the one area I won't touch. I felt emasculated the first time I shaved my legs (now it's just part of the routine), but I can't see a reason to get the brown eye involved. I often ask the wife how the hell she does that, and she just replies, "very carefully" with a wink.

Let's see if we can bring this up a notch on the gross scale. Here in North America we have wet wipes and face clothes. Right? Thankfully, we get the job done with no direct contact. Does anyone from Europe want to chime in here, because there are no face clothes in Europe. None! I believe all they use is a wet hand to wash themselves. Time for some feed back from across the pond. :)

I have ALWAYS wondered that! I have never used a bidet, and I have made some GNARLY poops. How the heck does that really keep things clean? I mean, using half a roll of toilet paper doesn't always seem to do the trick (wipes come into play there with the ol' swamp ass), so how does that do it? Chocolate covered pretzel handshake anyone?

You went there first, halfape211! :wiggle:

Back