Getting married in 8 days. Need some advice.

sealevel

Super Baller Ass Novice
Anything I can do to reduce facial bloat and redness From my test cyp only cycle? Also. Can I take any of my post cycle therapy (pct) stuff with me out of the country? I won't need post cycle therapy (pct) until way after the honeymoon but my last shot will be 3 days before the wedding. I was just wanting to take some post cycle therapy (pct) goods just in case. I will only be gone 6 days from October 5th. Last shot October 2nd

don't do it!

Doubt he has much of a choice! hahah

If you are only going to be gone 6 days just take the weeks dose in one pin and although its not ideal, you should be fine. Honestly the only thing i could think of that could go wrong would be that you wouldn't be able to get it up, which would SUCK being on your honeymoon, but other than that life goes on. Just make sure you pin asap when you get home.

As far as the bloat, what are you dosing your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at? If you're not using one then that would obviously help the bloat quite a bit, and if you are, upping the dose should certainly help.

i don't think he's talking about taking gear with him on his trip, rather taking post cycle therapy (pct) meds in case he crashes or something. that's what i got from it at least. if you have liquid post cycle therapy (pct), i have no idea what a good way to store it would be. maybe put it in a contact lense case? they won't really bother you with that. if its pill form i don't see why it would be a problem if you just took some pills in your wallet or something

Not a bad idea. I could take a few clomid in a vitamin bottle I guess. I have been taking rui liquid CIA the last week or so. That shit is awesome and has a hell of a lingering effect.

Bringing your post cycle therapy (pct) stuff isn't going to help much for the few days you'd be able to use it, this is why a lot of people feel when shit the first few days(or more) of their post cycle therapy (pct) because your body's hormones are all over the place and its trying to find a balance.

If you just double your dose before you leave 99 times out of 100 you'll be fine since you're only going to be gone 6 days.

Something else that might help, and I really it's your wedding so this is kinda hard, but I would keep the drinking to a minimum. Being "off" for six days means your test levels will already be alittle fragile so avoiding drinking would be a good idea seeing as alcohol hits your t levels hard as it is.

Good advice above. Taking one larger dose wont have any negative side effects at all.
I didnt think alcohol directly alters your blood T levels or absorbtion(through IM), but rather suppression of natural production. So while on cycle alcohol wont effect your test levels, other than that good advice due to fluctuation of hormones. Might be able to increase your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) slightly to decrease bloat
Grats on marriage bro

Last edited:
I didnt think alcohol directly alters your blood T levels or absorbtion(through IM), but rather suppression of natural production. So while on cycle alcohol wont effect your test levels, other than that good advice due to fluctuation of hormones.

This is interesting, never thought about alcohol consumption on cycle in this respect. If anyone has studies I'd love to read them.

Personally I'd stay away from alcohol just to be safe bud, at least don't get wasted haha

Anything I can do to reduce facial bloat and redness From my test cyp only cycle? Also. Can I take any of my post cycle therapy (pct) stuff with me out of the country? I won't need post cycle therapy (pct) until way after the honeymoon but my last shot will be 3 days before the wedding. I was just wanting to take some post cycle therapy (pct) goods just in case. I will only be gone 6 days from October 5th. Last shot October 2nd

are you sure you wanna tie the knot? still?? ahhh man

Thanks for the advice guys!!! And yes I do wanna tie the knot still. Couldn't imagine my life without her. She points out big titties to me, treats me like a king and even does my injections for me ;)

i guess you could take some hydrochlorothiazide or lasix (bp diaretics) for bloat (anyone is free to chime in if i am wrong or if this is a bad idea)

Thanks for the advice guys!!! And yes I do wanna tie the knot still. Couldn't imagine my life without her. She points out big titties to me, treats me like a king and even does my injections for me ;)

Sounds like you better marry her!!!
Congrats bro!!
It's love when she will give the shots

vg.png

Haha. Just kidding man. Seems like you are making the right choice. Good luck!!

Dude................. first of all did she ask you to get married in the last couple days or something? I mean typically you know this in advance to plan your cycle around stuff unless you're always on which isnt a bad idea if thats the case :dance2:

View attachment 546321

Anything I can do to reduce facial bloat and redness From my test cyp only cycle? Also. Can I take any of my PCT stuff with me out of the country? I won't need pct until way after the honeymoon but my last shot will be 3 days before the wedding. I was just wanting to take some pct goods just in case. I will only be gone 6 days from October 5th. Last shot October 2nd

drop all carbs for that week cardio ull dry out nicely

if you experienced run some dnp lol

Back