I have a AI on hand
And both
Nolvadex and clomid for a PCT

In my possession I have the following
Sus 250
Anavar
Tren
NPP
But after research 1st cycle they are a no no.

Would using NPP to jump start the deca be out of line?

My stats are
6'3"
226lbs
I'm 35
Been working out regularly for 2 years
Past 6 months pushing real hard

My food is super clean and high protein.
I'm use to heavy work do I eat like a beast.

I've been crazing on test p for 4 weeks low amount and have no side affects..

My question is does it seem crazy to cruze on low test after the cycle..then follow up with a bulk or cutting cycle depending on results? Then PCT out?

Your first cycle should be test ONLY. I also strongly recommend that you choose a longer ester as prop has some gnarly bite to it.

Store the other stuff for later, after you get a feeling for how you respond/react to the essential building block for all cycles.

I'd also give the FAQ in the sticky a thorough read. Believe me when I say that more isn't always better, and taking baby steps ensures a far better experience. ;)

If you didn't get blood work before your cycle started, it's kind of late now, but finding out where you sit naturally could have helped determine whether or not cruising is such a good idea. Just know that the longer you're on, the greater the odds that you may not recover. TRT is a very strong possibility, keep that in mind.

My .02c :)

Read the FAQ.

Stick to Test Enanthate only to see how you react and how it affects you. You want to start slow; If you get sides and start being a dick and you started with two compounds, which one is it the one fucking with you? Get it? Start with 1 and analyze yourself "damn test at 500mg a week makes me feel great... I'll add another compound after pct"

Also: buy more than enough syringes and alcohol pads. Buy even an extra vial of test. You WILL fuck up a pin, you WILL drop a syringe on the floor and have to throw it out, you WILL most likely drop a vial and break it. You'll probably also almost pass out your first pin due to anxiety.

Get Adex. Please do. My first cycle I wasn't educated and didn't get it. Sure I made gains, I got lucky I didn't get gyno at 750mg Test E, but I looked watery and bloated as fuck.

If possible; drop to low BF to get the most out of cycles: not necessary as most would say, but the leaner you are the less you aromatise and the more effective the compounds are.

Get a nutritionist. BEFORE YOU START GET A NUTRITIONIST. Contact 3J. I'm giving you these suggestions based off of the mistakes I made at first. Fuck those goutamines, the creatines, the protein bars... Save those 200 bucks you'd spend in a month and hire 3J.

Save the rest of your compounds for later.

Read the FAQS

So after hearing it and being that I'm not some little brat I'll stick to the test only.. I allready purchased the test p though my understanding the prop vs the ethan is how long it last in your system and how fast it hits I don't mind the pin if I have to EOD I'm ok with that.. I'll purchase the Adex I don't much about it but I'll do my research. So far after 4 weeks I feel good. I'm pinning Tues and Fri I get a little bloated next day but then major.pump feel great..
I had the sensitive nips at first but it went away.. I also have a food coach fitness coach and cycle coach all the same dude.. so I was taught what to feel for in case shit goes south.
I mainly came on here to cross check what I'm being told, I don't need this bad enough to f my life up..
I'm working the bf down I know everyone like to say when the right time is etc.. I jumped the gun a little.

So far a do
Fasid cardiovascular 5 days a wk morning time
Then heavy lifting 7 days a wk night time.
I cycle all body parts in 4 days of lifting.. so every 8 days I hit my routine 2. I work with a personal trainer 3 days a week outside of my normal routine. Sun I do as many miles on a outside track as I can. And I eat only clean foods no suger..

my man, your diet will dictate the outcome of your cycle..

youve talked about your cycle and youve talked about your training routine in detail..
but the only thing youve said about your diet is that its "super clean"

what are your macros going to be?? what is your BMR and TDEE??

if you dont know these things, chances are youre not set up to succeed

So after hearing it and being that I'm not some little brat I'll stick to the test only.. I allready purchased the test p though my understanding the prop vs the ethan is how long it last in your system and how fast it hits I don't mind the pin if I have to EOD I'm ok with that.. I'll purchase the Adex I don't much about it but I'll do my research. So far after 4 weeks I feel good. I'm pinning Tues and Fri I get a little bloated next day but then major.pump feel great..
I had the sensitive nips at first but it went away.. I also have a food coach fitness coach and cycle coach all the same dude.. so I was taught what to feel for in case shit goes south.
I mainly came on here to cross check what I'm being told, I don't need this bad enough to f my life up..
I'm working the bf down I know everyone like to say when the right time is etc.. I jumped the gun a little.

So far a do
Fasid cardiovascular 5 days a wk morning time
Then heavy lifting 7 days a wk night time.
I cycle all body parts in 4 days of lifting.. so every 8 days I hit my routine 2. I work with a personal trainer 3 days a week outside of my normal routine. Sun I do as many miles on a outside track as I can. And I eat only clean foods no suger..

What days do you have to yourself to actually rest? A lot of stress can fuck up progress, slow metabolism, CNR stress etc etc . Also, if you're training that much, do you realize the amount of nutrients and food your body needs to keep up? How much are you eating?

You pin Tiesday and Friday? Test Prop? Do you mean Tuesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Friday, etc?

Last edited:
I'll purchase the Adex I don't much about it but I'll do my research. So far after 4 weeks I feel good. I'm pinning Tues and Fri ***8230; I also have a food coach fitness coach and cycle coach all the same dude.. so I was taught what to feel for in case shit goes south.

after 4 weeks you feel good ? I thought you were just planning this cycle, sounds like you've been on for 4 weeks.

you don't know what Adex is, and your only pinning test Prop two days a week .. YET you have a fitness and a steroid CYCLE coach . WTF is he coaching you on?
run an AI from day one, pin prop EOD,, thats some elementary shit

Another prime example of an asshole who isn't qualified to give such advice taking advantage of someone who isn't educated in the matter for money.. It's sad..

Whoa turbo... first thread... I missed some info... easy on the gear..
All this is through calcs and some advice.. probably not perfect like expected..

BMR 2020
TDEE. 3200

I'm shooting for
350 g protein
450 g carbs
70/100 g of fat.

I still have body fat to lose...

Wow guys you act like as if I stop right now that life is over.. how about constructive help and idea rather then blasting people.. I'm good thanks for some insight but wrong forum room for me.

Wow guys you act like as if I stop right now that life is over.. how about constructive help and idea rather then blasting people.. I'm good thanks for some insight but wrong forum room for me.

We already gave you the info.

Whoa turbo... first thread... I missed some info... easy on the gear..
All this is through calcs and some advice.. probably not perfect like expected..

BMR 2020
TDEE. 3200

I'm shooting for
350 g protein
450 g carbs
70/100 g of fat.

I still have body fat to lose...

if those macros are right it looks decent brother

I've always ran like this I've been a framer for 24 years I work 7 days a week for years on end I don't know what rest is.. part of living in Silicon Valley Bay area.. construction isn't the most relaxing job. So instead of working like this I train as hard.. it's not something my body isn't use to.. even when I do take off days I find myself tearing apart a hotrod or doing some project to my house.

As to pinning one Tuesday and Friday.. I was just doing low amounts to see how my body reacted slowly I've only been taking 100 mg at a time. I was planning on upping my dose i haven't dived into it like that yet until I feel.comfortable doing so hence the forum..

Everyone here is an expert, but no one mentions you should have either cabergoline or pramiprexole when running deca or tren just in case. I have NEVER taken deca!, but isn't it best utilized in cycles over 10 weeks due to its extremely long ester?

Regarding PCT - I'd say cut out the deca 3-4 weeks before you end your cycle because it can't mess with your sexual function. Take the prop for a month and start pct. Remember this is all in theory since I've never taken deca, but caber or prami is a must when running progesterone derivatives. I learned the hard way with trenbolone. Puffy nips aren't hip.

Don't run an AI like arimidex unless you need it. For me at 500mg test it serves zero purpose. It's real strong shit. Nolvadex - a SERM - serves as better use as it is not as strong, but it will keep your water down, and prevent nipple flares. Also, shoot your prop eod or at the least e3d. Some folks have been known to get away with pinnin prop 2 times a week, but it's definitely not advised.

And for fuck's sake you don't need a nutritionalist. One dude saying you're wasting money, so another can take it from you. Total waste of money. You'd be better off buying a book about nutrition for $15. Regarding diet - Your macros look good & Macros are important, but not nearly as important as calorie count. STAYING HUNGRY is the key to getting shredded.

Peace.

Last edited:
I didn't read everyone comments, but shouldn't you have either cabergoline or pramiprexole when running deca or tren just in case??? I have NEVER taken deca!, but isn't it best utilized in cycles over 10 weeks due to its extremely long ester?

Regarding PCT - I'd say cut out the deca 3-4 weeks before you end your cycle because it can't mess with your sexual function. Take the prop for a month and start pct. Remember this is all in theory since I've never taken deca.

Don't run an AI like arimidex unless you need it. For me at 500mg test it serves zero purpose. It's strong shit. Also, shoot your prop eod or at the least e3d.

Peace.

well if you at least read as far as the title, you'd know that this is his first cycle :p and he shouldn't be touching either deca or tren anyways (but yes a DA like prami or caber should be on hand for 19nors) .. but, its kind of funny you say you should have a DA like pami when running Deca, but then you go on to say "Don't run an AI like arimidex" ,, wtf, controlling estrogen is of first and foremost importance, especially on a Test/Deca cycle , things will go down hill REAL QUICK if your don't run an AI while on a test/deca cycle (wither you have prami on hand or not).

not running an AI on cycle, and 'waiting' to get side effects first, is like having sex with a prostitute with no condom and then deciding to wear a condom AFTER you get an STD .. stupid

So to recap test p EOD . I've read many many places on other forums and sites that deca/test cycle is a beginners cycle so who to belive idk.
The original plan was deca/test 12 wk with nolvadex PCT same meal.plan.
Seemed ok to me I do wish I would've done blood work first did not think of that.. that was a mistake.
My trainer seems to think that a deca/test cycle would be OK but he also blast and cruze so he don't PCT or any of that.. I don't want to run like that I care about my nuts. Well she does I mean.

So to recap test p EOD . I've read many many places on other forums and sites that deca/test cycle is a beginners cycle so who to belive idk.

a 'beginner' is someone that is a novice and who has been training awhile and has ran a few AAS cycles . If you've never even done a single AAS cycle in your life, your NOT even a beginner . TEST only , is the best option for a complete newb

Roush - You're right about not running 19nors on first cycle, but people are going to do what they want to do. Personally, I find arimidex too strong, and only necessary when I throw in TNE on top of my original 400-700mg of test ester cycle due to its extremely high conversion. Whenever I am running on my normal esters (prop or enth) I occasionally take it. Maybe 1mg spread over a two week period. That's why I prefer milder nolvadex even though it doesn't actually stop the estrogen conversion. Just keeps nips and water in control.

Like I said - I have never taken deca and don't care to either.

Dudebro - I never understood why people recommend why people advise deca as a beginner cycle. I see it all the time too. If I was to take a 19nor....mine as well be tren lol. Although its best to just take test and perhaps an oral kicker or ender.

Back