Getting ready for first quad pin! the whole 1 inch?! OUCH?

goingtowin

So i'm being a pansy! I'm getting ready to do my first quad of test E

I have a 25 1 inch needle to pin with.

Do you guys stick all 1 inches in? This seems like it's going to hurt like a ***** lmao.

I'm used to doing my glutes however quad seemed really nice until I got to looking at the needle haha.

Also i'm pretty sure the quads are safe.. nothing to really worry about hitting? I plan on pinning about a hands length from my hip (my hands are on the pockets of my jeans and i'm pinning at the end of my middle finger) This should be fine right?

Yes, all the way in. There are some nerves, but the rule of thumb to minimize the odds of hitting one is that if it hurts when you tap the area with the needle, move an inch or two. Smooth sailing after that.

Yes, all the way in. There are some nerves, but the rule of thumb to minimize the odds of hitting one is that if it hurts when you tap the area with the needle, move an inch or two. Smooth sailing after that.

Alright man wish me luck! lmao

Dude if you are worried that a 1" needle is too big for your quads... I demand that you quit skipping leg day and grow a decent set of wheels pronto!

does not hurt that much injection itself, but yes you can hit nerve and then you won't be able walk normally for week or so. I skipped once even squat session because of that... Risk is definitely bigger for PIP comparing to glutes.

So i'm being a pansy! I'm getting ready to do my first quad of test E

I have a 25 1 inch needle to pin with.

Do you guys stick all 1 inches in? This seems like it's going to hurt like a ***** lmao.

I'm used to doing my glutes however quad seemed really nice until I got to looking at the needle haha.

Also i'm pretty sure the quads are safe.. nothing to really worry about hitting? I plan on pinning about a hands length from my hip (my hands are on the pockets of my jeans and i'm pinning at the end of my middle finger) This should be fine right?

The scary part is when u can't bend ur quad to get into ur car a few days later. I always pin my glutes over quads from experience. Handicap in the 20s, what a life.

Back