Getting REAL Gear... Need Help Making Cycle

So Im getting real gear. The other day I said I was going to go on a beastdrol cycle but i dont want to DESTROY my liver so I decided to move onto real test. I got a guy who I can get it from but I need to know what the best is for bulking.

Also, keep in mind I want to grow inches in height. If possible. Do you thing GH is out of the question?

Thanks in advnace!

So Im getting real gear. The other day I said I was going to go on a beastdrol cycle but i dont want to DESTROY my liver so I decided to move onto real test. I got a guy who I can get it from but I need to know what the best is for bulking.

Also, keep in mind I want to grow inches in height. If possible. Do you thing GH is out of the question?

Thanks in advnace!

Food. Lot's of food. Calculate your maintenance and add a the very least 500 calories of healthy, complex carbs then eat your face off. (not literally like that poor sap in the news)

Edit.... just read "grow inches in height" ........... you be crazy.. but i hear there's pills for your penis that work.

I just read your other post where you were talking about using HGH to grow taller.. and you were already told no... your going on about the same things, you need more education and some time.. your also too young to be using steroids, you will do more damage than good man. Be happy with your height, you can't change genetics ... but realize, some kids go through growth spurts late. You being 15-16, you still have the possibility for another nice little spurt.

Go workout naturally, while your pumping full of test and learn to live with your genetically deal t hand of cards man.

I just read your other post where you were talking about using HGH to grow taller.. and you were already told no... your going on about the same things, you need more education and some time.. your also too young to be using steroids, you will do more damage than good man. Be happy with your height, you can't change genetics ... but realize, some kids go through growth spurts late. You being 15-16, you still have the possibility for another nice little spurt.

Go workout naturally, while your pumping full of test and learn to live with your genetically deal t hand of cards man.

^^^ this is a great advice...

Back