Getting sick all the time

DirkMoneyshot

Hey guys, I'm finally feed up with how much downtime i have due to illness. I don't know what to do. So here's my problem. For the past year i've been getting sick (Cold especially) every 4 weeks. almost like clock work. My diet is pretty tight 90% of the time. I try and get a min of 3g vitamin C and 1200iu vitamin E / day, 400mg R-ALA, B-comlex. So as you can see i take damn near everything recomended to prevent illness.

So do any of you expereince this. BTW it doesn't matter if i'm on cycle or not.

Thanks
Dirk

bro have been to your doc and talked to him about this , it sounds like your immune system is shot ? also is there a possibility that these are allergies instead of colds ?

I would talk to a doc first, but always works for me is a herb called Echinacea you can get it at any wal-mart....etc Echinacea is for the immune system.

What is good for your immune system is bad for your allergies. I bet this has something to do with that. When I quit taking my daily dose of vit. c my allergies seemed to clear up quite a bit.

How is your sleeping? I would probably see a doc too if its not something obvious.

Bro I have some advice that I encourage you to take, first get a flu shot the number of colds that you get yearly will drop dramatically. Second take 10 grams of l-glutamine first thing every morning or at bed time. Please follow these suggestions and let me know how you are doing. I know litterly dozens of bros and sisters that have taken this advice, and the difference was like night and day.

echinacea is good, and golden seal root is great. take both, they will purify and strengthen your blood. another good product is red clover.

Back