Getting There!!

RJ

On Vacation
Sorry, lost the pics, will post soon.

Hey mods, why can't I delete this thread if it is the first one???

Last edited:
Hey, there's no pics yet, but i dunno why your sayin "Gettin there" cause the last pics i saw of you, you were already there,,,, and your wife is hot as fuck man!!!

that's all haha

bigbuffstaples said:
Hey, there's no pics yet, but i dunno why your sayin "Gettin there" cause the last pics i saw of you, you were already there,,,, and your wife is hot as fuck man!!!

that's all haha

Thanks, but I put on some nasty fat after this last cycle and I am 'getting there' by dropping some of this unwanted fat!!! Pics to follow...

btw, Madine is hotter than ever!!

OK, so this wa about 4 weeks ago (about 4 weeks into my cycle). Feeling like shit. SItting at about 15.5-16.5%BF at about 228lbs. Just felt like crap...

136960.jpg

136961.jpg

141901.jpg

Last edited:
OK, these were from a few hours ago. I have no idea how to pose so don't give me any shit!!lol

Weighed in this morning at 237lbs. Holding way too much water as you can see but the fat is definitely coming off!

141879.jpg

141881.jpg

141882.jpg

141883.jpg

141885.jpg

Last edited:
josh81 said:
Much improvement.

You can especially see it in the legs.

Thanks Josh, I'm holding an ass load of water up top but my legs always seemed to get on track first. No worries, this is all just a guinea pig expo anyway. Just trying new things. Diet, training, etc.

rubberduckyo said:
Wow! Big change!

How'd you get the scar on your back?

Thanks to you and Prl both.

That scar is from a knife when I was young and stupid. Trying to protect a girl no less. lol

Good to be able to put a face with the voice. You should absolutely compete next year. Big chest,delts,quads. You and madine could prep together. Do you train with Box too or just her? Great pics bro!

ectomorph said:
Good to be able to put a face with the voice. You should absolutely compete next year. Big chest,delts,quads. You and madine could prep together. Do you train with Box too or just her? Great pics bro!

Me and MAdine prepping at the same time. Holy shiznit that would be hell. lol.

I told you, I have thought about it, and Box certainly pushes me everytime I see him. But I still don't have the 'desire' that she has. Maybe once I get closer to my goal I will want it more. I tell you what, never did I feel more humbled than I did at the show this weekend. It was like a giant test fest!! Nothing but fake jugs (nice), and heads and shoulders with no necks!!

AS for Box, neither of us train with him at the moment. He basically consults for Madine and her show prep.

Thanks for the comps. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet last weekend, damn cell phones. We'll get together sometime though I'm sure, only 4 hours away.

Talk at ya later bro. And thanks again

moresize2 said:
getting pretty lean ...alot hard work....

what's your diet like?

Well, its been kind of changed about 100million times in the last 8 weeks. Trying to tweek it just so.

In those first pics, I started at about 4200cals/475pro/410carbs. Eating alot of rice and such and I put on a lot of fat.

So, I cut out the rice (holds alot of water anyway, white that is), replaced with oats once a day until I leaned out some. Diet has been about 2850cals/430pr/112carbs (100more with dextrose shake PWO 3 days a week) for the last 4 weeks, but I am lean enough now and doing steady cardio 3 days a week that I think I may up it to 3175cals/475pro/139carbs (same thing 100 more carbs on WO days). Then slowly add cals and carbs as I see fit to help with giving me some more mass. This is a year long cycle so I have time to tweak here and there. I am going to throw in some Deca as well to see how that helps in about 4 weeks. I am in no hurry. I like to gain lean mass slow rather than put on a ton of weight. I am definitely an easy gainer.

Looking to end this cycle at about 240lbs, 8-9%. Which will equate to about a 25lb gain in lean muscle, which will be awesome.

Back