Gh gut

Bimmer

Approx how long and how much does one need to take GH to get that muscle gut pertruding? What about the GH forehead also?

Easto said:
I have never seen any proof that a distended gut is due to HGH.
Same here, i only see the extremely huge guys with it, i wonder if it has more to do with consuming 10,000 calories a day and enormous ab muscles. I mean look at who has it bad, Guys like ronnie who move immense amounts of weight.

jcp2 said:
Same here, i only see the extremely huge guys with it, i wonder if it has more to do with consuming 10,000 calories a day and enormous ab muscles. I mean look at who has it bad, Guys like ronnie who move immense amounts of weight.

good point, but what about the jaws and forehead? Also I have read about research done that GH is linked to the abdomen growing in particular. I think it was in an old issue of ironman. Ill look for it later.

There are many pros that use HGH that do not have the gut. I am sure there are many, many factors. The copious amount of food is probably a big reason. Some of these guys weigh over 300lbs in the offseason. To gain and maintain on a frame that big requires lots of food and that could be one reason for the large belly.

Bimmer said:
good point, but what about the jaws and forehead? Also I have read about research done that GH is linked to the abdomen growing in particular. I think it was in an old issue of ironman. Ill look for it later.
I beleive it is GH increasing the size of the intestine thus pushing the abdomen wall out. I have never heard anything concrete to prove this though. ANd like I said you should be seeing guts on the smaller guy as well.

I have heard that Lee Haney was a GH user and he had no gut, but he was the last of them.

One GH user claimed he avoids it by not using slin, but I would more believe that GH would do it since it is not selective in organ cell replication. Honestly I think that all guys today compared to the 60s/70s have GH guts, I think that says something right there.

yeah i believe in gh guts. the guys that i know that use gh all have a small one. they aren't using excessive amounts, which i'm sure contributes to it. like mudge said, gh grows all muscles, not just the muscles connected to bones.

Yep Lee could do the vacuum pose, I have never ever seen anyone pull it off since, even the SMALL GUYS.

I know one person that claims it is, but I dont think so. If someone could explain a good theory as to why I'd love to hear it, but obviously its not because they are fat asses.

Bump^ cuz i sure don't know I have only heard this myself, I have never heard of the GH causing a gut...

This is what I think........

When doing crunches it is actually correct to kind of hold in your stomach so its not protruding while doing crunches. If you dont, you develop a muscle belly that sticks out. That is a fact.

Bodybuilders today eat so damn much on their off season, their stomachs are sooo full that they cant hold in their stomachs in order to do proper crunches, so they are forced to develop protruding muscle bellys.

Thats probably why IMO.

Golden_Muscle said:
This is what I think........

When doing crunches it is actually correct to kind of hold in your stomach so its not protruding while doing crunches. If you dont, you develop a muscle belly that sticks out. That is a fact.

Bodybuilders today eat so damn much on their off season, their stomachs are sooo full that they cant hold in their stomachs in order to do proper crunches, so they are forced to develop protruding muscle bellys.

Thats probably why IMO.

Doesn't make any sense. Best reason I've heard is overdevelopment of visceral fat (i think that's the right term) while bulking. It's the last to go when cutting so it's often overlooked. The BB'ers lose the subq fat and think they're done, but they're not.

bleachcola said:
Doesn't make any sense. Best reason I've heard is overdevelopment of visceral fat (i think that's the right term) while bulking. It's the last to go when cutting so it's often overlooked. The BB'ers lose the subq fat and think they're done, but they're not.

I heard that on a show like 6 years ago.

I heard the GH gut is caused by large amounts used. I heard GH in large dose causes your internal organs to grow pushing out on the stomach

Back