Gh/igf-1/slin

bicepts101

I will be running these three for the first time all at once. I have experience with gh/slin. what are some cycles you have ran beside/with this combo? im starting a cycle of tren at 100mg ed and test cyp at 500 to 750mg EW. i will be throwing in the peptides right around the first couple weeks.

what are some raw weight gains you have have made during this? how was keeping it?

I will be running these three for the first time all at once. I have experience with gh/slin. what are some cycles you have ran beside/with this combo? im starting a cycle of tren at 100mg ed and test cyp at 500 to 750mg EW. i will be throwing in the peptides right around the first couple weeks.

what are some raw weight gains you have have made during this? how was keeping it?

wtf is a raw weight gain?

Also, how are you planning on running them? What days?

You do know that GH decreases Slin sensitivity and IGF-1 increases it? This plays a direct role in how you should run these three peptides.

wtf is a raw weight gain?

Also, how are you planning on running them? What days?

You do know that GH decreases Slin sensitivity and IGF-1 increases it? This plays a direct role in how you should run these three peptides.

i just meant how much weight total

yes i do know that.

Gh-2ius when I wake 2 ius post workout. I will increase this over a few months to 10ius as long as sides are tolarable

igf-80mcgs to start split in 2 shots-second go around will 100mcgs

slin-im starting low at 2ius post workout as i like to feel it out and be safe when using slin then work my way up to 8-10ius..thats all i need

i just meant how much weight total

yes i do know that.

Gh-2ius when I wake 2 ius post workout. I will increase this over a few months to 10ius as long as sides are tolarable

igf-80mcgs to start split in 2 shots-second go around will 100mcgs

slin-im starting low at 2ius post workout as i like to feel it out and be safe when using slin then work my way up to 8-10ius..thats all i need

give me some stats bro. something ain't right.

When are you planning on doing the IGF if your gonna do the GH and Slin PWO, which i don't suggest btw the way. I would do them on alternating days. As for the IGF, if your doing it PRE workout, that is a mess IMO as it increases your Slin sensitivity like i said, and that is not good during a workout.

give me some stats bro. something ain't right.

When are you planning on doing the IGF if your gonna do the GH and Slin PWO, which i don't suggest btw the way. I would do them on alternating days. As for the IGF, if your doing it PRE workout, that is a mess IMO as it increases your Slin sensitivity like i said, and that is not good during a workout.

5'11
218lbs

spliting IGF doses yes sir. not pre workout though! it will be in 2 pins in 2 muscles. like one in left shoulder one in right shoulder thats all.

5'11
218lbs

spliting IGF doses yes sir. not pre workout though! it will be in 2 pins in 2 muscles. like one in left shoulder one in right shoulder thats all.

no offense homie, but i would check that diet. Getting into multiple peptides AND Slin and you're only 218lbs. Just trying to help you out.

no offense homie, but i would check that diet. Getting into multiple peptides AND Slin and you're only 218lbs. Just trying to help you out.

lol...i know bro you dont know me and i look new to this but im not. thanks for the advise bro

ive been out of the gym for a year and off juice. I was going through some hard times. Ive been back in the gym for coming on three months now after a year layoff. I just started tren test last week ide say 218 isnt too bad bro! lol. ill be on the peptides when i hit about 225.

Back