GH improves skin elasticity????

dtk

I've lost almost 200lbs since i started at the gym, and i'm looking into "excess skin removal" surgery in the chest and gut area. I've seen 2 cosmetic surgeons so far, and i'm getting $8k-$10k quotes for surgery. But in chatting with someone at the gym tonight they were telling me that GH actually improves skin elasticity. Has anyone else heard of this effect with GH??? This would be awesome, and could potentially save me a ton of money, and time off from the gym due to a surgery. I've only used dbol, fina, and test in the past and have no GH experience but would use it in a heartbeat if it meant i might tighten up my skin! I've been busting my ass for 3 years in the gym, and have great size in my arms, upper chest, and legs, but i look rediculous if i take my shirt off becasue of all the "leftover skin" from back in my 400+lb days......

I agree with Nissan,get the surgery and take the HGH to improve the surgery results. I have seen my own skin improve with daily HGH injections but it take forever and a day. It would be nice if it maintained a rubber band like appearance but it does'nt. The skin gets thicker,tighter,and you get a youthfull like appearance from it if you stick with daily injections.

georgie24 said:
200lbs!!!! good god man thats a great victory. before and after pics would be a good treat for the board

progress pics

I'm a little bigger now, i've got 2 weeks to go on an 8 week tren/dbol cycle and have put on 10lbs or so since those pics taken in Sept. I'll get new pics and post in the member pics section once i finish up and drop some of the dbol bloat...

Bro... that is absolutly incredible... I have done something simular with my body... Not as drastic as you however... I am very impressed.... Congratulations dude... I know you are very proud and happy with you new body... good luck on your road to taking it to where ever you wanna go with your physique.

dtk said:
progress pics

I'm a little bigger now, i've got 2 weeks to go on an 8 week tren/dbol cycle and have put on 10lbs or so since those pics taken in Sept. I'll get new pics and post in the member pics section once i finish up and drop some of the dbol bloat...

Excellent job bro

Back