GH is just for fat lossm nuscle building and anti aging? NONSENSE

Zeek

Community Veteran
Well some of you know about my injury that I had surgery for on june 8th. Basically I severely tore my right pec and detatched the tendon at the bone in that same area which required a fairly major sugical procedure to fix. Well I am at 8 weeks post operation just now and my doctor is ordering an MRI for me at his expense!! well his expense, they have the MRI there at his office so I am sue is not that expensive. Anyway, he wants to see inside there at how this has possibly healed to the degree that it has.

this is for his curiosity more than anything out of sheer amazement

and honestly fellas the only reason I have healed this fast at 50 years of age is HGH!!

thats great to here man. hopefully you'll be back to training in no time

I'm already back to training bro!! he fully cleared me last week ;) thx for the well wishes just the same my friend

Never before has he cleared anyone before 6 months on that type of operation he said

An old guy healing at 3x the pace of young ppl!! is what has the doc on his ass in amazement

And it isn;t me I don;t heal super quick, only when on GH. Cuts and burns vanish almost over night as well. Is crazy what this stuff does!!

thats nothing short of amazing zeek... tendon/ligament injuries take months to a yr to heal well so six months just awesome.. i have been seriously contemplating taking like 2-3 ius HGH a day after my upcoming knee ligament reconstructions. i do have a few concerns. I am 25 yrs old. is that too young to go on gh? i would run a deca/ light test cycle with it after surgery but im too damn fat to go on a cycle right now haha. anyway, glad to hear about your recovery. injuries are just such a bitch

Hey Z

absolutely not too young to start hgh especially if you have an injury you are trying to heal! At your age I would run it at 4iu ed to get the effects and if you have some free cash try blasting a few times per week in addition yo your normal lower dose gh protocol!

Zeek are you back to lifting heavy again?

Oh no brother!!! not heavy at all , light lifting high reps for now! honestly I am scared to re injure the area even if he did clear me.

It will be January before I start to pile on the plates again!!

gh can do some amazing things at 10+ iu's ed, it's no wonder the pros are able to stay so lean on "eat anything diets" and stay nearly injury free (most of the time) throughout the year on 20+iu's ed ;)

Awesome results, congrats man! And I imagine you are using Pinnacle's HGH?

Pinnacles gh is riptropin but they don't make it they just carry it. best hgh money can buy short of USA or european pharm gade from the pharmacy!

gh can do some amazing things at 10+ iu's ed, it's no wonder the pros are able to stay so lean on "eat anything diets" and stay nearly injury free (most of the time) throughout the year on 20+iu's ed ;)

You know brother i did do some blasting in July! and I think that further accelerated the process i did have some 20 iu days in there. Unfdortunately I can;t keep up those dosages so back to 4-6 iu and still getting great results!

Shaptown never taken gh looking to soon just curious if their is some crash or some kind of shutdown when u fet off gh. Thanks

I didn't experience one, nor do I believe that there are common deleterious symptoms upon discontinuation. I ran 5iu ED for 8 months, and the results were nothing short of spectacular.

Oh no brother!!! not heavy at all , light lifting high reps for now! honestly I am scared to re injure the area even if he did clear me.

It will be January before I start to pile on the plates again!!

Zeek, we have chatted before about this. Like you I am an old fucker (45 years) and I destroyed my neck in the gym doing weighted pullups, and needed surgery with spinal fusion (10 months ago). Still not back to 100%, and want to do another major HGH blast for 6 months so see if I can get back more of my lost nerve and strength. HOWEVER, I dont think I will ever lift super heavy again!!!! There is no need to at our age, cause we will just hurt something else if we dont re-injury our old issue. I have been able to keep all my size and I am still super ripped, just by doing light weights in the gym. NOT worth the risk of ultra heavy, even though our egos are hard to keep at bay sometimes!

Very, very cool.

Not sure if this means anything, but...

I ruptured by achilles tendon on May 4th, surgery on May 23rd. I started 2 IUs of GH/day shortly after my injury, say ~1 week after (I've increased it to 3 IUs this week).

I'm now ~11 weeks post-op and my doctor (from UCLA Medical Center) and PT are extremely impressed with how the healing is going. Just yesterday the PT said, "Your tendon feels excellent, nice and thick; not too much swelling either. You're going to be back to ~normal very soon."

To be fair, I've never injured by achilles before, so I don't have a reference to compare the healing I'm experiencing at the moment, but threads like this sure do give me some comfort that HGH rocks...

In my mind, the REAL test will come in several months though. My doctor said that it generally takes 7-9 months post-op to simply run, 9-12 to cut/bounce, etc. (Achilles tendon ruptures are just brutal to heal from.../sigh). I bet you anything I beat those averages...

I'll keep you updated, if you'd like.

Last edited:
Hey Z

absolutely not too young to start hgh especially if you have an injury you are trying to heal! At your age I would run it at 4iu ed to get the effects and if you have some free cash try blasting a few times per week in addition yo your normal lower dose gh protocol!

thanks for the advice Zeek, ill definately shoot some gh as soon as i save enough money.

Back