GH started, felt like low blood sugar?

panteracfh

Knows whats up
Age 21.

After reading some info about how EOD is better than ED dosing, i decided to go that route, doing 8iu's EOD as apposed to 4ius ED. Yesterday was the second day of 8ius (4ius split up into 2 injections). I did my second shot closer to sleep than usual and when i woke up i felt somewhat "woozy" like maybe low blood sugar, kind of the feeling you get before you pass out but not as pronouncd. I was ok after i ate my breakfast of yogurt and granola and thought maybe it was low blood sugar? Could the sudden increase of GH in my body cause something like this? Any merit to starting with ED and switching to EOD or should i just start with 4ius EOD and double it after a couple weeks.

I also got bruising in 2 out of the 4 shots ive done so far and am using jino so i doubt its the GH, maybe injecting too fast/too much in one spot since im not used to it.

I was getting the same thing on 2 iu's a day of blue tops. After two weeks I increased T-4 from 100mcg to 200mcg, this eliminated the problem. I then went up to 4iu’s a day and have not had that happen again. From my experience T-4 or T-3 is a must to insure your thyroid is in high gear. Hope this helps.

after reading your reply i read some articles discussing using t4 or t3 while taking GH, but nothing is conclusive one way or the other.

Is it dangerous to run GH without t4? Does the T4 just assist the GH in yeilding better results?

What effect does GH have on natural thyroid production?

Back