Gh

pineapple

Any studies or facts on how many IU's of synthetic GH would cause to shut down natural GH production. Any info on this at all would be helpful.

Also if anyone has any new studies, please post. Or results with ASS and GH combo and different/frequency injections: for example: ED vs EOD, vs E3D experiences.

im thinking of using gh for leaness, curious what people say. i did already see a similiar thread around thou. I think the concesus was that morning midday injection were best. Not sure about the other questions.

simpllyhuge said:
im thinking of using gh for leaness, curious what people say. i did already see a similiar thread around thou. I think the concesus was that morning midday injection were best. Not sure about the other questions.
There is another thread about using it EOD, which is also supported by a study to be beneficial over ED injections. Probably less sides too but I dont know. I'm thinking of running 5IU EOD for 8months or so. But want more info before I even get the stuff. Lawnsaver I think was saying he's using 1IU everyday. I was just curious if doing 1IU everyday would interfer with the natural GH production. If it doesnt, then it would be 1IU additional boost to your natural production.

Back