GHB and steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, i would be very careful with it too, i believe its a schedule 1 if im not mistaken

Yeah, if you're having problems getting to sleep it will knock you out! GHB is considered a "rec" drug and the mods don't like rec drugs being discussed here as I've recently found out.

Last edited:
I'm going to lock this thread as admin does not want any type of rec drugs discussed in this forums. To answer your question, there are theories that it causes more growth hormone to be released while sleeping, but I've never seen any proof posted

Juice Authority said:
Yeah, if you're having problems getting to sleep it will knock you out! GHB is considered a "rec" drug and the mods don't like rec drugs being discussed here as I've recently found out.
neihter do I. This is an "Anabolic" Forum. Rec drugs are better discussed on the converstaion forum, or on another board. If a doctor prescribes it to you, say valium for anxiety etc, and you want to know if it interacts with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) somehow, than thats ok. So called "Rec" drugs became, full-time drugs for me, they ruined my life for a short period of time. So maybe im a little touchy on the subject, but when you lose all your savings and have a gun held to your head becuase of them, maybe you will think different.

iced said:
neihter do I. This is an "Anabolic" Forum. Rec drugs are better discussed on the converstaion forum, or on another board.

I don't know how you got this in before the thread was locked......, but rather than delete it......, I just want to clarify that we do not condone "rec" drugs on any forum here, anabolic, conversation or any where, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back