GHRP-2 giving great pumps!

Lift-on

Iv been on GHRP-2 for a week and a half now. 200mcg morning 200mcg bed
Iv been having great pumps in the gym and my hands have been going to sleep. Like'n it so far

Just wanted to share my experience.

i was thinking about hoping on peptides. just the idea of pinning twice a day is annoying.. im already pinning 4 times a week for hrt

I don't mind it since it is sub Q. Iv tryed them here and there and seam to like them.

BTW ill b getting with you SOON to start a diet plan, I'm quite excited and ready for the challenge and the rewards.

Other than pumps what other effects have you noticed, any increase in appetite? Can you notice a difference in the mirror yet? harder, fuller muscles? Ive ran IGF1 LR3 twice other than that though no other peptides, would like to add something into my current IGF run.

There is a hunger spike after taking it for about 30-45min but other than That I haven't noticed much. It usually take a wile to notice much visible difference

Ya that's what I was assuming, ive been doing some research and that seems to be consensus, Ive got a buddy who runs cjc, ipamorelin ,and GHRP6 whenever hes off cycle, boy never loses size, is unreal. Youre getting some good pump though??

Get any bloodwork to verify there is a actual difference in IGF-1? I want someone to show me before and after bloodwork before I hop on any peptide bandwagon.

Get any bloodwork to verify there is a actual difference in IGF-1? I want someone to show me before and after bloodwork before I hop on any peptide bandwagon.

Ya ive been asked this a few times before and there always controversy over IGF1 and if its real or not. I have not had bloodwork done bro, but there isn't a doubt in my mind its doing what is supposed to do, the results are stupid in terms of the shape of my muscle, and growth, and the pumps and the burn (I know you can get a pump from damn near anything) almost bring tears to my eyes, it is like nothing I have ever experienced, and Ive ran a lot of different things over the years. My skin feels like it is literally going to rip after one set and it keeps going from there, its borderline unbearable. The difference in my physique is very noticeable and muscles are popping where they never used to. So take it as you want, but I run it again without a doubt.

Yes iv had great pumps on it. Iv also taken IGF and got great pumps. My muscles feel full and nice. I no what u mean about the pump. The other day my front delts where so pumped it hurt.

I have not gotten blood work but I will b running it on my next cycle and will b getting it tested.

Ya Im a little curious to actually blood results as well, on man lol shoulder day they get so pumped I have to hang my arms off equipment because just the weight of arms is too much for my shoulders. And people always say what a good pump, but the pump of IGF is freakin mind blowing

Last edited:
Back