ghrp-2, mod grf, igf-1 and peg cycle...please comment

creepS

Hi all!

I could use some help regarding my new peptide cycle.
ATM i am using Igf-lr3 and peg mgf which will end any day now(4 wks).

I am planning my new peptide cycle and i could use help since i am still pretty new to peptides.

I was thinking about GHRP2 /grf mod and now i am in doubt should i add LR3 for the first 4 weeks of the cycle along with some PEG.

My main goal is to add some lean mass and fullness while dropping some bf%.

So it would look like this
wk 1-12 ghrp2 100 mcg(morning and before bed)
wk 1-12 mod grf 1-29 (dosage of 100 mcg enough since im first time user??)
wk 1-4 Igf-1lr pre wo 50mcg on wo days
wk 1-4 peg-mgf 200mcg on rest days(400 mcg)

I dont know ,and I hope i am wrong, but have i read somewhere that IGF and some of these peptides inhibit each other(not talking about mgf)

Thanks!!

All of those peptides require the use of the same receptors.. so they need to be timed properly.

Morning and Prior to bed dose of GHRP/GHRH are good. I would add another administration in PWO and run the timing as follows.

Post Workout
15-20 minutes after workout - administer GHRP-2 and Mod GRF
wait 15-20 minutes, then administer IGF LR3

Peg MGF on Non workout days is good, and dose is good as well.

All of those peptides require the use of the same receptors.. so they need to be timed properly.

Morning and Prior to bed dose of GHRP/GHRH are good. I would add another administration in PWO and run the timing as follows.

Post Workout
15-20 minutes after workout - administer GHRP-2 and Mod GRF
wait 15-20 minutes, then administer IGF LR3

Peg MGF on Non workout days is good, and dose is good as well.

thanks for reply!
what can i expect from a cycle like this?

Increase in sleep quality, LBM gains, Fat loss, decreased DOMS/ Faster recovery.. etc.

this i LIKE!!

i will be running test prop,tren and masterone along this.

If i say drop igf and mgf, will it still be ok in regard of increasing LBM and dropping bf?
reason why i ask is there is a chance i wont be able to get acetic acid in time...

this i LIKE!!

i will be running test prop,tren and masterone along this.

If i say drop igf and mgf, will it still be ok in regard of increasing LBM and dropping bf?
reason why i ask is there is a chance i wont be able to get acetic acid in time...

Sorry for the delayed response.. been tied up else where lately.

It won't be as effective in either catagory. IGF and MGF are the most anabolic peps available.. even more so the HGH. The increase in IGF levels is going to induce lipolysis. GHRP/GHRH combo will raise IGF levels roughly 10%.

I'll disagree ace-031 blows them out the water any chance labpe will be picking it up?

Ace-031 is a myostatin inhibitor.. it causes muscle growth my hindering myostatin from telling your body to stop producing muscle.

Not sure if we will be bringing it to the line up anytime soon.. but we do have Folli and a new one to our lined up HMP.

I've used both folli and hmp they pale in comparison. Hmp was stronger than folli but the sides were not fun at all.

I've used both folli and hmp they pale in comparison. Hmp was stronger than folli but the sides were not fun at all.

I've seen and heard the of the side effects from it. Personally, I had a little bit of soreness the first two days.. kind of like DOMS.. and that was it.

I'll check on the ace for you and see if it's something we could get.

so what would be optimal beginning dose with myostatin?
here ive seen 250mcg EOD, on some places ive read 100-200mcg 10 days then 10 days off, on another board 50mcg...got confused a bit and i really want to try it cuz its not that much expensive. tell me,after how many days do you see results?

so what would be optimal beginning dose with myostatin?
here ive seen 250mcg EOD, on some places ive read 100-200mcg 10 days then 10 days off, on another board 50mcg...got confused a bit and i really want to try it cuz its not that much expensive. tell me,after how many days do you see results?

I ran 200 mcg's EOD split bilaterally for 10 days. Results can continue for months after the administration period is completed.

Human myostatin propeptide try 10 mcg first inject then 100 mcg bi lat watch for sides on this one, eod. Naproxen and antihistamines need to be on hand.

Folli 344 ~200 mcg/eod bilat very low on sides and made recovery very fast for me.

Ace-031 right now I'm taking 1 mg/wkly. No side but does increase hunger after injection for about a hour. I think a dose of 1 mg 3x a wk would be optimal, but I'm saving up to try that.

Last edited:
Back