ghrp-2, mod grf, igf-1 and peg cycle...please comment

which one folli or HMP would br better for a first time user?
so 10 days,and do you need time off after those 10 days or just keep it going for like 6 wks?
im gonna get one helluva order from labpe so i wanna stack up REAL good when i order. and besides how know maybe it helps me heal my pec tear a little bit :)

which one folli or HMP would br better for a first time user?
so 10 days,and do you need time off after those 10 days or just keep it going for like 6 wks?
im gonna get one helluva order from labpe so i wanna stack up REAL good when i order. and besides how know maybe it helps me heal my pec tear a little bit :)

Personally, I'd go with HMP. I'm in the middle of a "double run" so to speak. Did 200mcg's eod for 10 days.. taking a week off.. then running a second vial the same way. I'm curious to see if this yields any further results than just one administration run.

just to bump a little bit.

is it better say to run igf DES and igf-1lr3 together(along with peg mgf on non w/o days and mgf PWO), or is it better to cycle them? just trying maybe to save a few bucks :)

just to bump a little bit.

is it better say to run igf DES and igf-1lr3 together(along with peg mgf on non w/o days and mgf PWO), or is it better to cycle them? just trying maybe to save a few bucks :)

Personally, I only use the IGF's on workout days and Peg on off days. You could introduce either des or LR3 about 10-12 hours after Peg administration.. but I don't feel it's necessary. Natty IGF will take care of business until your next workout day and the exogenous is reintroduced.

Human myostatin propeptide try 10 mcg first inject then 100 mcg bi lat watch for sides on this one, eod. Naproxen and antihistamines need to be on hand.

Folli 344 ~200 mcg/eod bilat very low on sides and made recovery very fast for me.

Ace-031 right now I'm taking 1 mg/wkly. No side but does increase hunger after injection for about a hour. I think a dose of 1 mg 3x a wk would be optimal, but I'm saving up to try that.

How have you found the ACE in terms of gains?

Well after not using it for a while. I am now running a androgen and my triceps have come up easy and are mad strong so immediate change no but has it helped yes.

Well after not using it for a while. I am now running a androgen and my triceps have come up easy and are mad strong so immediate change no but has it helped yes.

Interesting. Not sure if you have ever came across this before muscular-dystrophy.org/research/news/3862_clinical_trial_of_ace-031_for_duchenne_suspended
decent read with some good links. Don't know about any further trials following that?

Hi all!

I could use some help regarding my new peptide cycle.
ATM i am using Igf-lr3 and peg mgf which will end any day now(4 wks).

I am planning my new peptide cycle and i could use help since i am still pretty new to peptides.

I was thinking about GHRP2 /grf mod and now i am in doubt should i add LR3 for the first 4 weeks of the cycle along with some PEG.

My main goal is to add some lean mass and fullness while dropping some bf%.

So it would look like this
wk 1-12 ghrp2 100 mcg(morning and before bed)
wk 1-12 mod grf 1-29 (dosage of 100 mcg enough since im first time user??)
wk 1-4 Igf-1lr pre wo 50mcg on wo days
wk 1-4 peg-mgf 200mcg on rest days(400 mcg)

I dont know ,and I hope i am wrong, but have i read somewhere that IGF and some of these peptides inhibit each other(not talking about mgf)

Thanks!!

looks good to me.
I have ran it somewhat like that before and loved it! (with the igf1lr3)

Back