GHRP-6 and CJC 1295 Log - Courtesy of Labpe

Solid Snake

Getting Big the Ology Way
Id like to thank vibrant and labpe for the opportunity to test out their GHRP-6 and cjc. As some might know im currently on a test/dbol cycle and I will be adding the peptides to this.

Ill be doing 100mcg of each 3 times a day. First thing in the morning, post workout, and before bed. Im also currently on 100mcg of IGF-DES, but that will end in about 10 days.

Lately Ive been stalled on my weight so Im hoping the GHRP can help in giving me a bigger appetite and make all of this eating easier.

so today is third day of the ghrp/cjc combo and while I think its too early to see results I do notice the increased appetite after my injections...Im not sure if its related the the peptides but Ive also slept pretty well the last two nights. i wake up feeling well rested and ready to go.

So Ive been on the combo now for a week or so and I thought I would drop in with an update. Not much is really new, still getting good hunger and getting into a surprisingly deeper sleep. I will add the pinning the stuff 3 times a day gets a bit annoying but its a price Im willing to pay for GH bursts.

Yeah the pinning is tough keep on schedule sometimes.. I was doing it 100 5x a day for a month or so, just to see what effect it had.. now I'm back to 200 3x per day. I liked the effects of 5x per day, but it became almost impossible to fit in to my schedule.

ill have to get some more so i can stretch it out to 3-6 months so I can really get the good effects of it. itd be nice to run it until my next cycle some time next fall/winter.

ive been slacking with my updates lately. I still have great hunger and much improved sleep. I noticed that once i started taking the combo i was able to jump up a few pounds in a couple of weeks. I dont know if its related but i went from around 255-258 in the few short weeks since adding cjc and ghrp. Im also on test so that attributes to some of it but I was stalled out for a few weeks prior to starting the peptides.

:bigok:
ive been slacking with my updates lately. I still have great hunger and much improved sleep. I noticed that once i started taking the combo i was able to jump up a few pounds in a couple of weeks. I dont know if its related but i went from around 255-258 in the few short weeks since adding cjc and ghrp. Im also on test so that attributes to some of it but I was stalled out for a few weeks prior to starting the peptides.

Sweet solid. I'm following this. I'm noticing about the same on mine. Sleep is a little better and appetite is much stronger. Put on a couple pounds and still looking lean. I also feel a bit of a pep in my mood but it could be just mental.

improved sleep and increased apitie are both good sign fellas! Remember any GH type results whether Exgoness GH or peptide Secretonges take time to see the true benifits! The sides your seeing now are what people want to see!

On another note!

About fitting this into your schedule I carry a hard sunglasses case in my lunch box with blue ice to keep it cool! Makes its easy preload your pins in the morning and pin on the go! There not gona degrade in this time period! mixed and kept cool!

I DO NOT recomend preloading like this for day in advance MEAT lol!

:smoker:

improved sleep and increased apitie are both good sign fellas! Remember any GH type results whether Exgoness GH or peptide Secretonges take time to see the true benifits! The sides your seeing now are what people want to see!

Very informative! and good luck Solid Snake!!

Solid, how are the peps working for you so far?

Other than the constant sticking Im really enjoying them. im sleeping better and feel refreshed. I dont have enough food to fulfill my hunger cravings. My recovery time seems to be improving too. I think they will definitely be a staple from here on out.

Other than the constant sticking Im really enjoying them. im sleeping better and feel refreshed. I dont have enough food to fulfill my hunger cravings. My recovery time seems to be improving too. I think they will definitely be a staple from here on out.

Cool same here brother.

Back