GHRP 6 for Women ???

Mrs P

Female Moderator
I was wondering if women benefit from GHRP-6 the same way men do...
GHRP-6 has so many beneficial effects such as decreased body fat, increased muscle, and increased strength and stamina.

How should it be dosed for women ?

I'm going to keep an eye on this post Mrs P because I was wondering the very same thing about GHRP-2 and CJC-1295. Was wondering if my wife could benefit running a small cycle same time as me....

I was wondering if women benefit from GHRP-6 the same way men do...
GHRP-6 has so many beneficial effects such as decreased body fat, increased muscle, and increased strength and stamina.

How should it be dosed for women ?

No GHRP-6 isn't as good to use as it is for men,it can actually cause some women to gain weight. IGF would be a better peptide to use. Women's body's are different than men.

Last edited:
I'm going to keep an eye on this post Mrs P because I was wondering the very same thing about GHRP-2 and CJC-1295. Was wondering if my wife could benefit running a small cycle same time as me....

If she's looking for fat loss AOD would be a good peptide to use for fat loss.

No GHRP-6 isn't as good to use as it is for men,it can actually cause some women to gain weight. IGF would be a better peptide to use. Women's body's are different than men.

Thanks for the reply.. I'm gonna look into IGF.

Hmm, I would deduct GH is GH regardless of gender. My sister used HGH fragment and lost 25lbs of fat in 5wks to cut up for a televised pro wrestling show

Hmm, I would deduct GH is GH regardless of gender. My sister used HGH fragment and lost 25lbs of fat in 5wks to cut up for a televised pro wrestling show

THis makes a lot of sense, I know your well experienced with peptides.. I want to use it for fat loss too.

From what I think I understand, HGH fragment 176-191 can blunt your GH levels slightly so to use a peptide that increases GH simultaneously may be a bit harsh. It is suggested to use HGH frag for a duration then use peptides that boost/release GH after, in a separate research duration

A better cycle for females at low doses is mod grf and ipamorelin. Start at 25 to 50mcg once a day.

Igf works well for women and works as a glucose disposal agent which will help lean out.

Cjc1295 w/DAC is said to cause gh bleed and that is more similar to how a females gh is released. I personally have not seen any use it but I know it's not a good option for men.

Igf DES is strong and shorter acting than lr3. Both work very well and are a nice addition to any cycle or used on their own.

The problem is that women don't want to high of a spike of gh so look at ipamorelin over ghrp2 or 6.

CJC1295- great for women. No sides noticed, just results. Much prefer over anavar or winny.

Sure Iron- didn't mean to be vague. I inject 2x weekly, but understand once would work because this causes a slow, long term release in women, also called a "bleed". This has been used in many study for multiple causes and there has been no negatives shown on the liver. There is no bloating, no acne, no bitchiness, no decreased sex drive- actually I feel the opposite :) My diet is strict. I have been on about 3 weeks, the first week and half it was CJC alone; the past week and half I added in the S4, Albuterol and 176. I have consistently been getting leaner. With the S4 addition I feel stronger, with the Albuterol I have so much energy!!!!! The 176-191, I admit I need to find a dosing that works, 1x a day does not- shot half life, so I will do 2x a day at 20mg. If I don't like I will swith off Anavar or Masteron.
so CJC- I do 40 2x a week and notice i am slimming much easier, but I do feel much tighter in my muscles. Also my old injury is not bothering me- a miracle!!!! I can start doing BF if that will help you. I have lost like 8lbs though- granite I flucate 3lbs ever few days :)

Sure Iron- didn't mean to be vague. I inject 2x weekly, but understand once would work because this causes a slow, long term release in women, also called a "bleed". This has been used in many study for multiple causes and there has been no negatives shown on the liver. There is no bloating, no acne, no bitchiness, no decreased sex drive- actually I feel the opposite :) My diet is strict. I have been on about 3 weeks, the first week and half it was CJC alone; the past week and half I added in the S4, Albuterol and 176. I have consistently been getting leaner. With the S4 addition I feel stronger, with the Albuterol I have so much energy!!!!! The 176-191, I admit I need to find a dosing that works, 1x a day does not- shot half life, so I will do 2x a day at 20mg. If I don't like I will swith off Anavar or Masteron.
so CJC- I do 40 2x a week and notice i am slimming much easier, but I do feel much tighter in my muscles. Also my old injury is not bothering me- a miracle!!!! I can start doing BF if that will help you. I have lost like 8lbs though- granite I flucate 3lbs ever few days :)

Good for u !
Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you very much RocktheRack, that is exactly what I needed. I am going to have my wife give it a go. She is currently doing the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet and shed a lot of weight from it with absolutely zero exercise but a good diet.
Her job is brutally stressful with long hours which leaves her no energy. She is very good with exercising normally, but now is just a bad time.
Rep added :)

Last edited:
RocktheRack, is there a certain time a day that you feel injecting the CJC works best, in your opinion?

Your post was very helpful!

Back