Give it to me!!

275runt

how is everyone out there
Im not sure if Im the only one but i Can't get fucking BIG enough!Ive been lifting for 8 years total 4 yrs non-stop now. Im 6'3" 275 with about 19% bf.
Ive used the basic movements to put the size on... DEADLIFT,squat, military press, weighted dips, and barbell movements. I broke my leg a few years back screwing around i cant seem to get my right calf up to size. I tired of dropping fat and losing muscle with it so I'm thinkng the needle might be a solution to my problem. Strength is not an issue DL 600 BP 406 Mil Prs 265 Sqt 585.
Im going to try an add more size to my legs. there at 28" above the knee below the hams.
thats half of the cycle Im also going to try and drop some bf toward the end of the cycle.

weeks 1-10
test cyp 100mg every 6 days
weeks 2-10
EQ 300mg every sunday morning
weeks 5-10
winn tabs 45mg mon, wed, and fri

Pct to follow using arimidex, nolva, and hcg

I would like to hear from you guys out ther who have used winn and the dose amount and anyone who thinks I'm headed in the right or wrong direction with my plan

YOU ARE A BIG BOY

First of all thanks for the info, usually have to ask for it. Second of all age is the only other thing, and its obvoisly not much younger than 24ish.

So firstly, I would up the test a bit, to something like 400-500mg/ml every 6/week(if you decide to do twice a week)
And also do Winstrol (winny) every day, i dont even know Winstrol (winny) dosages, but i would imagine it would be better to eat that daily. and from what i know it will fit your goal well.

this is all MY personal opinion.

I agree with hmlacrosse that you should up the test dose (especially considering your size). For a first cycle, you could make awesome gains off only 500 mg test per week. You could also use EQ at 400 mg per week. I'd save the Winstrol (winny) tabs for a future cycle, but if you really want to use it here, take it every day.

Welcome buddy! You have some nice size/lifts.

I know your itching for gains, but I would recommend a test only first cycle. At worst, I would say drop the Winstrol (winny) and just TEst/EQ. Test and Winstrol (winny) are both known to cause hairloss so if you start shedding, how will you know what caused it? Same goes for gyno, liver profies, rought joints, etc, etc. If you ran Test alone, which would and should be the base of all your future cycles (unless you have a reason for it not to be) you could accurately guage how you react to new compounds.

Also, I would bump up your dosage to about 500mg/wk of Cyp. From the looks of it, your just trying to replace your natural test with cyp and use the EQ to gain. I'd use the test to gain!

Also, dont' use HCG in PCT. Use HCG during your cycle. This will prevent your testicles from shrinking in the first place, leaving you no reason to play "catchup" with them. It makes for a much fast recovery (helping keep those hard earned gains!). Standard dosage is abou 250-500iu 2x a week starting at week 2-12 (right before post cycle therapy (pct) should begin).

Also, though it's not a big deal, many like to run their testosterone 1-2 weeks longer than any other compounds to prevent getting shut down. Now with EQ you probably wouldn't need to worry about that, but it's a consideration.

Good luck!

500mg/week test
400mg/week eq
run it 10-12 weeks
you're a big boy... drop the Winstrol (winny) completely save it for another time, just stick with the eq and test... when you want to start cutting down start dieting properly and do cardio... don't need the winny... if anything pick up some clen it'll help

Dude, that is a ridiculous cycle for a First timer. DONT STACK ON YOUR FIRST CYCLE.

And wtf is 100mg cyp/6 day? what kind of dosing is that? peanuts?

Start your cycle like this:

Test Cyp or Test E 500mg/week
Nolva / Liquidex or something as Anti E

And post cycle therapy (pct) just take HCG / Clomid

Keep it simple, no need to complicate things as complicated = worse.

And your a noob, so ur first cycle at 500mg/week is ALL YOU need more wont benefit you , theres a law of diminishing returns when you first start.

zk7 said:
Dude, that is a ridiculous cycle for a First timer. DONT STACK ON YOUR FIRST CYCLE.

And wtf is 100mg cyp/6 day? what kind of dosing is that? peanuts?

Start your cycle like this:

Test Cyp or Test E 500mg/week
Nolva / Liquidex or something as Anti E

And post cycle therapy (pct) just take HCG / Clomid

Keep it simple, no need to complicate things as complicated = worse.

And your a noob, so ur first cycle at 500mg/week is ALL YOU need more wont benefit you , theres a law of diminishing returns when you first start.

Cancel that and use Aromisan or AIFM...Nolva during a cycle is poor advice, use it for PCT....

Last edited:
Lucky13 said:
Cancel that and use Aromisan or AIFM...Nolva during a cycle is poor advice, use it for PCT....Liquidex is also a very strong Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and probably overkill.
Why is that? If you wait till after the cycle you may allready have the gyno.

Liquidex is a very strong Anti E? AND AROMASIN ISNT?!?!!? Aromasin is 10 times more potent than liquidex!

and wtf is AIFM? Just take Aromasin / Nolva low doses.

Well there is no reason to run Nolva unless you start developing symptoms of gyno. I would just run liquidex @ .25-.5mg ED/EOD because at least that will help thwart of gyno as well as bloat. And if gyno arises, you just pop some Nolva till it subsides.

This also allows you to have more estrogen in your system, which is good for gains in size and strength. Meaning, if you run Aromasin it's possible that your eliminated more estrogen then you need to (he doesn't know how much he needs to eliminate because it's his first cycle). Afterwards, he may realize that he needs to run only liquidex to combat gyno or something stronger like aromasin or even stronger like letro. I say start small, and if you plan it right you can maximize gains and minimize sides.

Just have all your ducks in a row.

Lucky13 said:
Cancel that and use Aromisan or AIFM...Nolva during a cycle is poor advice, use it for PCT....
Quite the contrary. It is better to control estrogen instead of shutting it down entirely. Plus, contrary to popular belief, nolva is just about bulletproof versus estrogen gyno, whereas AIFM are not.

Whats going on gentlemen

Im 28 getting ready to turn 29 in a couple of months. My original cyle was going to be deca and winn to help me cut down but since i have a chance to fix my calf i made the switch.
First many of your comments where based on the low test in going to take. Ive heard rumors of a nasty disease called deca dick an how it makes big strong men do the walk of shame. Since EQ is similiar i thought that the cyp would keep my girl and i happy throughout the cycle. I understand that my gain will be minimal using the low dose an that i still have to bust my ass. Ive read that gains with EQ are kept while gains on cyp are lost due to the water weight that comes with it.
hcg is going to be used throughout the cycle 250iu 4 days a week Im keeping nolva on hand just in case my tits feel itchy. arimidez at .5mg mon,wed. fri and post cycle therapy (pct) to start the 2nd week off.
Im taking cyp every 6th day because of the 12 day half life. EQ has a 14 day half life at that rateim going to lose 1 day a week to EQ an o wan them in my system for about the same time.
Im also stacking to keep the doses down. im hoping for a synergistic effect an i only want a few lbs of lean mass. I dont want to blow up to 300. Im only going to do for 2 cycles at the most but i might keep at 1

Thanks for the advice
keep it coming :rockband:

Back