giving blood

that was an intersesting reply, had to think about it for a minute. I am a novice here, the hormone levels are in your bloodstream right? If that is the case it would be a bad idea right? I know this sounds stupid but if you all could help clarify a little...

yeah they dont test hormone levels i dont think. the do the usual viral and bacterial screening. i wouldn't give blood even on creatine lol.

im not givivng blood while on juice
if someone needs my blood i will be honest enough to tell them im on juice but if there on there last breath there not going to give a shit if got cocain in you system

you could just donate blood before you start a cycle

Giving blood while on is not a problem. Think about it, the level of steroids is in the nanogram range, and the recipient's body (liver) removes most of the steroid in the first pass. You are not giving the recipient enough to have any effect at all.

I remember reading a scientific article about Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) that recommends giving blood if the patient's hematocrit level is too high. This is a recommendation by an MD.

SJ

Sanjac said:
I remember reading a scientific article about Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) that recommends giving blood if the patient's hematocrit level is too high. This is a recommendation by an MD.

SJ

Sure ....but Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and cycling are not even close to being the same thing.

hell, i would be happy to accept some of ronnie colemans blood....i bet i would instantly become a freaky beast.LOL...............no, but really to be on the safe side i wouldnt donate while on cycle, that blood may go to a female and give her a hairy back.

to give blood you must sign a waiver denying certain behaviors, one of which is using a syringe/hypo needle in the past few years.

Back